Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking to build highest DPS tree for FO/TE

***Also looking for FO/FI or TE/FI***

Hello all,

I am interested in rebuilding my force and techer classes for dps only.

I want a single tree for force and techer to maximize dps. I want to focus on dark mastery and then fire mastery for what is left. Obviously lightning is important too. But I want just a single tree for general purpose dps.

Sorry if this has been posted, I haven't seen an explicit guide for this. Thanks.
    Last edited by x Aeris x; Oct 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Xbox 360 Masterforce Guide+TA
    PSU: Aeris: Elite Masterforce 800AP
    PSO2: Aeris: Force / noob

Well, THIS should be the Fo/Te build of your dreams but... As a Tech Class, you know you will NEVER reach the DPS of a Sub-FIghter (Brave/Wise Stance) and even less of a Sub-BRaver (Weak Stance) with it, right ?

EDIT - Here's MY BUILD as a Talis-FOrce/BRaver (except my own MAG is at 120 T-ATK). With the right element, it's 250% DAMAGE.
    Last edited by Terrence; Oct 20, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Well, THIS should be the Fo/Te build of your dreams but... As a Tech Class, you know you will NEVER reach the DPS of a Sub-FIghter (Brave/Wise Stance) and even less of a Sub-BRaver (Weak Stance) with it, right ?

EDIT - Here's MY BUILD as a Talis-FOrce/BRaver (except my own MAG is at 120 T-ATK). With the right element, it's 250% DAMAGE.
    Thanks. Yes, I suppose you are right, is there a guide for FO/FI then for max dps?

What's there to guide?

Brave stance: Stand in front of things. Most things spawn in a way that you're already in front.

Lightning mastery: static 44% bonus to lightning techs.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Well, if you want to ignore ice while having a mix of fire and lightning in one tree: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...ib00009b000008

PP Convert on TE tree is extremely valuable since it's pretty much infinite PP for 30 seconds.
    To be honest, I think you should have one dedicated fire and one dedicated lightning tee when you can get another.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    What's there to guide?

Brave stance: Stand in front of things. Most things spawn in a way that you're already in front.

Lightning mastery: static 44% bonus to lightning techs.
    Right, but then I have the entire FI tree to figure out on my own when I've never played the class before.

Well, you should do as Bellion said. And you can try THIS as a FOrce Sub-FIghter. All the boosts from both Stances, +100 HP and Chase Advance Plus (that one applies to Tech damage too).

Max Tech Damage Trees

If you're never ever going to use a talis for some reason, you can take those 5 SP and fill up Tech JA Advance.

A Lightning or an Ice tree would look similar, but if you wanted a good mix I would suggest something like this.

Fo/Fi: Use a pure element tree and rarely if ever use a tech you're not specced for. You can ignore enemy weaknesses, it's not a huge deal.
    Fo/Br: Only target the enemy's weakness. Do not use Average Stance, and do not use an element you're not specced for (otherwise use Fo/Fi for more damage).
    Fo/Te: Best for Nafoie spam and dark-weak enemies, but the PP regen makes it more general. For max damage, don't use an element you're not specced in, and always target the enemy's weakness.

If it sounds contradictory, it is. Fo/Br is the strongest possible combination, but only against enemies weak to fire/ice/lightning. Fo/Te is the strongest against dark-weak enemies. Fo/Fi is just plain strong against everything (very close behind Fo/Te's dark techs), and even surpasses Fo/Br if the enemy is weak to fire/ice/lightning and either has a status effect or you attack from behind using Wise Stance.

Not replying to OP:
    High T-ATK Up gives 200 T-ATK. That beats 10% damage from JA, huh?
    So this fire tree beats this fire tree?

Not to mention uber Resta.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Not replying to OP:
    High T-ATK Up gives 200 T-ATK. That beats 10% damage from JA, huh?
    So this fire tree beats this fire tree?

Not to mention uber Resta.
    Maybe in terms of damage, but your zondeels are more expensive and zondeel is pretty critical to a fire build. Since your zondeels will be more expensive which may hurt your dps in the end considering zondeel + nafoie is a pretty effective combination for killing spawns.
    Last edited by Coatl; Oct 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.