Thread: PS4 AMAZING!!

Default PS4 AMAZING!!

PS 4 was amazing!!! I never played it until a few weeks ago.......wow made all the other PS games look like crap. My biggest problem with the PS games was no boss battles. When I played two I kept thinking at the end of a dungeon there would be some sort of boss but no. Great rpg!!!! Was it really 100$ when it came out during the Stone Age???

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Not only does it make the other classic PS games look terrible, it even makes the online games look less good by comparison. I honestly think it's one of the best turn based RPGs I've ever played. I'm glad yet another fan has seen the light.

Yes, PSIV is probably one of the best 'classic'-style RPGs ever made. It's so epic, and it's quite lengthy, as well.

It's $100+ because of the damn battery; had it used a password system it could have been a $40 game tbqh. But that does not take away from the FACT that it blew away FF2 & FF3 on the SNES.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingSchoolBus View Post
    It's $100+ because of the damn battery; had it used a password system it could have been a $40 game tbqh. But that does not take away from the FACT that it blew away FF2 & FF3 on the SNES.
    A mercury battery doesn't cost $60 tho you could get one for a few $ in nearly every store.... it cost so much of the because of the large staff and expensive extra hardware they installed in the game.

The first Phantasy Star will always be my top choice in the series but Phantasy Star IV will always be my 1A choice Both absolute masterpieces and my favorite RPG's of all time.

yeah I had the pleasure of playing it when it was a new game and it was really impressive. My only beef was how op the priest dude is, pick him for the final boss and it's a total snore =P.