Default Question about the Crimson Warrior Mission

It says on the wiki site that if you're spotted by enemies while in stealth mode you miss out on the S rank and getting Lou and Magashi.

is there any way to take out the guards in the stealth mode areas without being detected? like with a rifle or a trap?

Get through it without being detected and turning off the lights before taking out the sentries.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

yeah i know that but i watched a video of this mission and there's 1 section where there is no control for the lights just a bunch of soldiers patroling around a sunken area with controls for laser gates

Is it the part with crates all over to block their line of sight and having to maneuver around?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i think that's the spot yeah. it's been a few months since i watched the video

I don't have much advice other than to watch the timing of the soldiers and make your past once you've got the pattern down.

yeah i figured as much.

it was just that one area i was worried about.

i mean the other area with the light switch. that's easy i just need to take out the target fast. but i was never all that subtle. all i remember of that particular spot is that the guy playing used the laser gates to trap the enemies in a specific area so he could move around but i kept thinking "he's playing a ranger, why doesnt he move out of the detection area and use one of his guns to snipe the enemy soldiers?"