Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for help on developing a max DPS Bow Braver

Hi, as of now, I am looking towards making a Bow Br/Hu for max DPS. At this moment, i'm still not sure if a ranger subclass or a Hunter subclass would provide the max dps for my build. There are many factors to take into account like weak bullet, and I wanted to know if anyone out there has had any success doing something particular in their Bow Braver build. Here is my current bow braver build with mag

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...icKfJiHXIn0000

The dex on the mag is so I can equip all of the bows available. I have not yet experimented with ranger, so I am unsure of the best possible build for dps on Br/Ra

Anyone got any tips for a noob like me?

Thank you in advance!

You don't *really* need average stance as a bow user because, unlike melee, you're given the option to make headshots on enemies who would otherwise have no weak spots.

Also, bows have the option to use step dash, which warrants at least getting just reversal. JR Cover is optional and can be taken at your discretion.

I agree with Rien, you'd be better off going full weak stance if you're maining bow, and Just reversal might prove useful since you may end up getting close for Kamakazi arrow and possibly that new bow PA depending on how good it is. That's up to you though.

something like this is what I'd go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I agree with Rien, you'd be better off going full weak stance if you're maining bow, and Just reversal might prove useful since you may end up getting close for Kamakazi arrow and possibly that new bow PA depending on how good it is. That's up to you though.

Did you look at your hunter side? You went over the 5 sp mark.

Regardless if he finds that he can't hit weak points easily he can take away from weak stance charge and max both AS and ASU, JRR for utility healing in-case he gets KD'ed.

Your Ra build would be something like this.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...0000Ibfn00000l
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 2, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post

Regardless if he finds that he can't hit weak points easily he can take away from weak stance charge and max both AS and ASU, JRR for utility healing in-case he gets KD'ed.

Isn't the level cap 65 now? It keeps defaulting to 60 instead if you copy the url.

Isn't the level cap 65 now? It keeps defaulting to 60 instead if you copy the url.
    The cap is 65 I guess they need to update it.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    You don't *really* need average stance as a bow user because, unlike melee, you're given the option to make headshots on enemies who would otherwise have no weak spots.

Also, bows have the option to use step dash, which warrants at least getting just reversal. JR Cover is optional and can be taken at your discretion.
    Interesting. What is this step dash option that you speak of? Sorry, I'm kind of a noob at what your getting at here But thank you so much for the hinting in direction !

This is also another interesting build. So with the points that you left free, I should put them in Just Reversal to help Kamakazi Arrow? I've never used the braver bow PAs so I'm not quite sure how adding in just reversal will help the PA Can someone please explain the mechanics and how just reversal may help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post

Thank you for another way to build this . So, since I know kamikazi arrow is a moving attack, standing snipe wont help it, correct? So this looks like a more stationary Master Shot sort of build? What would be my main "method" of attack and DPS with this build? Also, I'd have to keep one of the bouquet rifles on standby for the weak bullet, right? Does anyone have any insight on the Br/Ra and how it functions/how you play it in the game ?

Thank you all SO much for the help you guys have provided thus far. I've really wanted to buy a new skill tree and mag so I can get a kick-ass braver bow build (braver katana is okay.. but less than what I hoped ) Also, does anyone have any advice on mags with bow Br/Hu and bow Br/Ra?

Thank you all again in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by thisismycake View Post
    Interesting. What is this step dash option that you speak of? Sorry, I'm kind of a noob at what your getting at here But thank you so much for the hinting in direction !

This is also another interesting build. So with the points that you left free, I should put them in Just Reversal to help Kamakazi Arrow? I've never used the braver bow PAs so I'm not quite sure how adding in just reversal will help the PA Can someone please explain the mechanics and how just reversal may help ?

Thank you for another way to build this . So, since I know kamikazi arrow is a moving attack, standing snipe wont help it, correct? So this looks like a more stationary Master Shot sort of build? What would be my main "method" of attack and DPS with this build? Also, I'd have to keep one of the bouquet rifles on standby for the weak bullet, right? Does anyone have any insight on the Br/Ra and how it functions/how you play it in the game ?

Thank you all SO much for the help you guys have provided thus far. I've really wanted to buy a new skill tree and mag so I can get a kick-ass braver bow build (braver katana is okay.. but less than what I hoped ) Also, does anyone have any advice on mags with bow Br/Hu and bow Br/Ra?

Thank you all again in advance!
    Yeah you pretty much outlined it right on the mark while yes Kamikaze arrow may be a moving PA you still have master shoot to bounce back of, as far as weak bullet goes yeah load em and use em how you see fit, master shoot will def be your dps as well as penetrating arrow so as long as you aim for weak points that being their face.

And yes you can keep a bouquet rifle on standby.

Sig by Gama

So by doing the math, it seems to be that Bow Br/Ra is the higher DPS dealing class when not moving and only hitting the weakpoint. It also has the most utility it seems with weak bullet. Is this a correct summation of points? I'm now really left to decide between Br/Hu and Br/Ra

Br/Hu Kamikaze Arrow > Br/Ra Standing Snipe Master Shoot >>>>>>> Br/Ra Kamikaze Arrow

Weak Hit Advance AND Standing Snipe do not apply for Kamikaze Arrow because it counts as a r-atk striking based attack. You can get Standing Snipe with PAs that move you, take a look at Rodeo Drive. If Kamikaze Arrow were an r-atk ranged based attack, things would be different.