Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Well yeah...no guides ever mentioned such a thing :| I thought JAs were normal attacks. One day I was admiring katana animations on campship, that's when I noticed the orange circle for the first time. I tried timing my attacks and noticed that it most certainly does something. Hopped in A1 and tried it out, bricks were shat.

And yes, I'm 100% serious, unfortunately.
    1st PS game?

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    1st PS game?
    If you skipped Universe & Portables, even if you've played every single other PS game, then this is your first game with JAs.

The other games had power attacks as a separate button, or were turn-based (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    - Did not know that Client Orders existed. As such, I also didn't know that Mags existed.
    - Bought a voice ticket, only to realize that I couldn't use it because as it turns out, Caseals can't use the regular-sounding voice tickets.
    - Vendored many, MANY room items from FUN scratch that would later end up being worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands of meseta.
    - Vendored countless matterboard items that were things like 3-slot Power III weapons.
    - Did not know until playing the full release for a couple hundred hours that you could repeat COs from certain clients.
    - Did not know until putting over 1,000 hours into the game that you could just hold the pickup button and it would pickup items instead of having to tap it.

So... post yours!
    I just did the voice ticket mistake and im level 49. Spent 700k on it and spent an hour plus searching for it in player shops lol. All these mistakes listed I have messed up sometime or another.The JA was just discovered at level 45 (I knew about it but never used it). I spent alot of money on ac to become premium in order to buy a 10*weapon, only to find out I need to find a ten star pass to buy a ten star by finding a ten star weapon... Didn't realize the importance of hunter when building my FI/HU until level 40. Bought a new mag because my skill mag does not help much at all with damage out put. Still making nub mistakes everytime I log on. lol

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast