Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GU dodge...

Default GU dodge...

Do you use sroll or dive roll? Seems like dive rolling gives me more invulnerability as I back out of enemy atk range or radius.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

sroll because fabulous dodge

Dive roll has much less iframes unless you heavily invest in the dive roll advance skill. It's virtually useless other than for quickly moving forward.

I only use dive roll if I want to avoid doing that awful slow-mo dodge that more often then not gets me killed.

When they give DRoll JA Bonus I might use it.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Dive roll has much less iframes unless you heavily invest in the dive roll advance skill. It's virtually useless other than for quickly moving forward.
    Im good at keeping distance but it just seems like its easier to avoid some atks by dive rolling. When exactly do u have those invul frames during sroll?

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    This. 200% dive roll would be glorius. It would actually make RA a really great class, cause u wouldnt need standing or shoot once to ja, which in my opinion, slows down ra amongst other classes.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Im good at keeping distance but it just seems like its easier to avoid some atks by dive rolling. When exactly do u have those invul frames during sroll?

This. 200% dive roll would be glorius. It would actually make RA a really great class, cause u wouldnt need standing or shoot once to ja, which in my opinion, slows down ra amongst other classes.
    RA is already a great class, i was not aware standing back and shooting enemies when you are mostly out of harms way was not enough?

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    or being able to shoot while diverolling. kinda Gunz style

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    RA is already a great class, i was not aware standing back and shooting enemies when you are mostly out of harms way was not enough?
    It is, but its dodge regardless of all this is atrocious. The iframes are barely noticeable. I don't have an issue with RA having a fundamentally weak dodge (and it mostly is because of the endlag), but the utter lack of iframes all around is pretty awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Any time I manage to dive roll through an attack I feel like celebrating.

Feels like actually getting hit during SRoll happens as much as a successful dive.

If you SRoll from the ground, you're pretty much invincible the entire time you're in the air. And if you do mistime it, you still get super armor.

Dive roll's invuln stops halfway through the roll, so you can be on the ground but still take damage. It's the worst dodge in the game.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide