Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Good to know I'm not the only one who is having this problem, well kind of.

Doubt it's the RAM and about 10GB. Think i'll have to just wait it out for an update like you said, thanks.

Seems that I can still surf the websites AS long as i'm on it already before i start up pso2 but I just can't load up new pages on chrome. Odd...

you're not the only one, here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215522
    Last edited by Dhylec; Nov 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: merge

I'm also having the same issue for some reason its causing chrome to freak out crash/lock up/do nothing but it also is preventing media player classic from working. Media player classic will go into a not respond and lock up and then close out where as windows media player and firefox both work fine while the game is on.

thanks i'll post in the bigger thread.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Nov 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by xilibrius View Post
    Media player classic will go into a not respond and lock up and then close out
    It's a known Gameguard issue, as far as I know. It's been that way since I used to play Flyff way back when, so it's been quite some time since I first encountered it.

Hence why I curse every time I go to watch something when I do my late-night refueling (aka eating) since I have to close PSO2 just to keep Media Player Classic from crashing.
    Last edited by Maronji; Nov 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Accidental redundancy fixed.

Every so often gameguard decides my aim window is evil or something and I can't see any text on it until I close down pso2 (And gameguard with it).

I'm guessing GameGuard has an issue with the way Chrome tabs run as separate processes. The same thing has been happening to Opera ever since it switched to WebKit.

Also having this issue, sucks so much as I've used nothing but chrome for nearly 2 years now... @.@
    PSO2 ID: AngelWolf
    Wolfie - F Dewman Gu/Hu