Default Help with Joy to key

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how you assign more than one button? I'd like to be able to press right trigger + X to switch to weapon pallet 1 and right trigger +b for pallet 2, ect. I can't figure out how to do it though. Any help?
    Last edited by Fubu; Nov 16, 2013 at 06:33 PM.

How to use Joy to Key...

Don't.

It's shit. And the most user UNFRIENDLY controller program you can waste your time on. Go find XPadder. Last I checked it was free. It's the way Joy to Key should be. Straight forward. :I

I use it. It's fine. It handles multi-key combos way better than xpadder, which will completely fuck up if you set something up to press in a certain order then release in the wrong order.

Joy2key's one flaw is it can't handle xinput, which I use xpadder for at the same time. It's a patchwork setup, but it functions.

To do joy2key's combo function select a button/trigger/whatever, go to the Special tab, and select a profile in the SHIFT thingy. Set up this second profile as you please. You can set a button in this second profile to forward to a third profile, which will require holding down both buttons at once. Releasing the first button will automatically revert to the first profile, even if you keep holding down the second button. This is where xpadder messes up.

Rappy Hunter

Try BETTER DS3 http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/

all you need are the correct motioninjoy drivers installed and not the full motioninjoy program, Its a very lite tool and works well. But visit the site and the forums. I found it very straight forward.

But then again I play on VITA and only use PC to access lobby i.e. english quest menus, and ship specific tasks etc
    Last edited by Taigerr; Nov 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM.