Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Servers Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    If you're talking about dissapearing UI when the operators should be talking, the problem had to be somewhere between the more suspect september story patch, and the less likely older tweaker (also I missed a falz due to infinite loadscreen on ship boarding, so that was the straw that broke the camel's back).

Reinstalling pso, removing tweaker, skipping the story patch, and patching the english patch myself fixed my problem. Haven't had a TA glitch since.
    While older patches may have made the issue more common, it's an issue that can still occur with the vanilla game. It's a bug known by SEGA and as far as I'm aware, it hasn't been fixed in this maintenance.

Nah it's the recent one. It happens when you start NabII and for some reason in the middle of the sanctum TA. JP players are affected as well. I hope they fix it soon. It embaresses me when it craps out when I'm doing TACOs with. others...

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    While older patches may have made the issue more common, it's an issue that can still occur with the vanilla game. It's a bug known by SEGA and as far as I'm aware, it hasn't been fixed in this maintenance.
    ^This my friend still uses tweaker and never ran into the TA bug himself so it aint the tweaker nor the English patch or w/e ManinBlue said.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    If you're talking about dissapearing UI when the operators should be talking, the problem had to be somewhere between the more suspect september story patch, and the less likely older tweaker (also I missed a falz due to infinite loadscreen on ship boarding, so that was the straw that broke the camel's back).

Reinstalling pso, removing tweaker, skipping the story patch, and patching the english patch myself fixed my problem. Haven't had a TA glitch since.
    I had encountered the bug after downloading the story patch. I was silly and had not downloaded the most recent .rar file though. So I re-patched the game and downloaded the most recent .rar file for the story patch, and proceeded to patch it on.

And guess what? Bug was gone! Seriously if you still have the bug would you really be going out of your way to just re-patch the game? Or would you rather wait for Sega to supposedly do something about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.