Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    I stopped watching at the last 2 carriguine due to being eager about replying for some reason...

Anyways, doesn't seem like diga has limit break yet, no? I Don't remember carriguine being that hard to kill for MF though...Also, your casting rate seemed abnormally fast with that wand. Are you wearing Har / Quick? Also has any new weapon/item content been added yet such as Shijin or Double Cannons? It's been a while since I've played considering how busy I've been with PSO.

edit

finished watching, you are wearing har / quick
    I Still didn't think that'd actually matter since you're playing MF.
    I actually play as Acromaster in my offline videos. It has slightly faster attack/casting speed than Masterforce, Fighmaster, and Gunmaster. That's probably the reason it was never actually added to either the JP or US/EU server. The Acromaster data and slot was always there, just never used. It would have been nice to see what it would have been able to do in the online.

But no, limit breaks do not work in the offline yet. I'm actually trying to work on some of the PAs. We are currently able to make techs hit multiple enemies (part of the limit break), but have yet to figure out how to make them hit multiple spots on a single enemy. None of the weapons, armors, units, clothes, hairstyles, or PAs outside of the base AOTI have been added to the offline for anyone outside of the team. We have the data for all the stuff that was on the JP server, so you can expect to see everything that 360 had before it closed.

Edit: If anyone has a request for a video of a mission please let me know. This includes event missions from Guardians Chronicle II and up on JP. Anything before that (Absolute Zero, Firebreak, Shred the Darkness) we do not have the data for unfortunately. Well, other than MAG. I'll see if I can make a video of it. It just depends on if the mission is able to be completed. Some of them either don't have bosses, or enemies don't spawn. It's still a work in progress. lol
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Jun 13, 2014 at 02:38 AM.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    I stopped watching at the last 2 carriguine due to being eager about replying for some reason...

Anyways, doesn't seem like diga has limit break yet, no? I Don't remember carriguine being that hard to kill for MF though...Also, your casting rate seemed abnormally fast with that wand. Are you wearing Har / Quick? Also has any new weapon/item content been added yet such as Shijin or Double Cannons? It's been a while since I've played considering how busy I've been with PSO.

edit

finished watching, you are wearing har / quick
    I Still didn't think that'd actually matter since you're playing MF.
    Pretty much everything from JP will be in the offline patch. Limit Breaks not sure still, and no AP. I think they are going to go about it a different way.

Could you do a Protectors K? It's my favorite event mission. That sucks the older missions events aren't going to be there Firebreak to Ragol Memorial Festa, Shred of Darkness was good as well. Perhaps someone has the data still.
    Last edited by DeathDragon2332; Jun 13, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

Here's another offline mod video. With an update to some changes!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWAB23u0XhA

You think its possible that the team will give attack functionality back to Sa-techs? Also, no music? D:
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    You think its possible that the team will give attack functionality back to Sa-techs? Also, no music? D:
    I believe the function of the Sa-techs will be similar to PSP2i. It would be really hard to get them to work like they did on the JP server. But yeah, I meant to have the music on. I turned on the music before I finished changing the range on damgrants. However, I forgot to save afterward (you have to log out before changes will apply to the techs), so the music was not on. lol

where can I go about playing this offline? I wouldn't mind playing through the JP content we never got even if some of the stuff is missing, PM if you need to, would like to give this a go