Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Battle of 11/12* Rods

For alll you people who can not do math.

http://youtu.be/qc-wp2UvthA

Quote Originally Posted by shachao View Post

So who exactly were you arguing with about this?

Also you should say some not all people but you will see why in a few seconds.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 22, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Sig by Gama

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

A.) That's only in sunny weather, you lose that and you'll be missing your damage very quickly.
    B.) Psycho Wand is PWand, it gets points for not only being in the series since PS IV but also being really cool, rare, and increasing your DoT instead of Burst Damage(which is quite useful in a boss fight)
    C.) That video doesn't even provide tech level so there could be a difference there.
    D.) It's 600 damage. Are you seriously going to throw one of the rarest weapons ever in the bank over that?
    E.) They end up being about the same either way so it doesn't really matter, each to their own.
    F.) Why the heck am I even responding to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    So who exactly were you arguing with about this?

Also you should say some not all people but you will see why in a few seconds.
    No need to say any names. They should already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    A.) That's only in sunny weather, you lose that and you'll be missing your damage very quickly.
    B.) Psycho Wand is PWand, it gets points for not only being in the series since PS IV but also being really cool, rare, and increasing your DoT instead of Burst Damage(which is quite useful in a boss fight)
    C.) That video doesn't even provide tech level so there could be a difference there.
    D.) It's 600 damage. Are you seriously going to throw one of the rarest weapons ever in the bank over that?
    E.) They end up being about the same either way so it doesn't really matter, each to their own.
    F.) Why the heck am I even responding to you?
    Some people hate .... Some people say that it the strongest rod, but its not. just showing the baka player who does not know. There no need to provide tech level . We both newman with lv 65 fo/br with lv 175 mag, and same Skill tree of fire. What are you talking about????? The only thing that not the same is the weapon and afiix...... jah bless
    Last edited by shachao; Nov 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM.

Not surprising. And I looked at Stark Katze's stat on cirnopedia, with potential lv3, and concidering the rule of thumb that 20 atk is 1% damage, then that rappy rod have the damage of Psycho wand without the PP management.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Some people hate .... Some people say that it the strongest rod, but its not. just showing the baka player who does not know. There no need to provide tech level . We both newman with lv 65 fo/br with lv 175 mag, and same Skill tree of fire. What are you talking about????? The only thing that not the same is the weapon and afiix...... jah bless
    So you mean to tell me that this test of yours was carried out with two weapons that were being boosted unequally. Not to mention one you could have something like level 1 foie while the other has max level foie.... My conclusion, your results are not to be trusted as the test was flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    So you mean to tell me that this test of yours was carried out with two weapons that were being boosted unequally. Not to mention one you could have something like level 1 foie while the other has max level foie.... My conclusion, your results are not to be trusted as the test was flawed.
    It not hard to tell from level 16 foie and level 15 foie..... Also people with the 11 star rod can tell you them self. If you do not believe then thats ok brah. My max Damg foie level 16 with full buff are 9.6k. With the 11 star rod it over 10k(Not hitting weak area, and on snow gulfs). jah bless
    Last edited by shachao; Nov 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM.

It not hard to tell from level 16 foie and level 15 foie..... Also people with the 11 star rod can tell you them self. If you do not believe then thats ok brah. My max Damg foie level 16 with full buff are 9.6k. With the 11 star rod it over 10k(Not hitting weak area, and on snow gulfs). jah bless
    Ever hear of result exaggeration, the difference might not be much but it is there. And while 600 damage isn't enough to say that the 11* is that much better it's worth using(face it, sunny weather isn't an always situation), a discrepancy of 1-2% is enough to say your test is flawed and biased. Not to mention inaccurate. Go get a PWand and the 11* with the same affixes then get the same tech level, and then we can talk. The ONLY variable should be the weapons used. The grinds should even be the same. You want the least amount of difference possible. Which you did not get.

uhm, it matters for foie

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...B1%9E%E6%80%A7

15->16 is exactly 20% more damage

if you're going to try to talk shit about people being unable to do math maybe go ahead and check your own numbers first