Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Shotguns, Claws, Axes, Slicers, and we need a Laser Sword, at least a camo. Imagine how much it would rock to have light sabers around.

Slicers... then I could finally make Alys(Raira) Brangwin. A Zan-like weapon, ranged attacks for Hunter(but still S-ATK).

Claws... unlikely as we already have the famous claws as other weapon types, but please prove me wrong Sega.

Laconian Axe should be the Ultimate Axe and weapon for Hunter(12*+)

*drools*

Yeah I was going to bring up Slicers, I thought they could be another universal weapon type like gunslashes, but that would be redundant. If they were put in the game I think they should be a hunter/fighter only weapon, a ranged weapon that deals S-ATK dmg would be interesting. Not sure how it would pan out as far as affecting game play in the long run.

Adding weapons would be too much work for SEGA.
    They'll probably just follow the same pattern of adding a new class once a year with 1-2 new weapons.
    They've already set up the framework that way.
    Can't expect much more from that.

They were boasting about the game being designed to last for another ten years or something like that.
    Not surprising if their plan is as I described above.

It's either new weapons for existing classes and wrecking the skilltrees even more or new classes and wrecking the class "balance" even more.

Just imagine the stances they'll put on another melee class. Maybe Left Stance/Right stance? Maybe Zero Range Stance (only bonuses ratk) and Long Range Stance (only bonuses satk & tatk)? Maybe...

I really want Dance Stance now

I've always thought that stances would be way better if they, you know, functioned like stances instead of being 10 minute buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It's either new weapons for existing classes and wrecking the skilltrees even more or new classes and wrecking the class "balance" even more.

Just imagine the stances they'll put on another melee class. Maybe Left Stance/Right stance? Maybe Zero Range Stance (only bonuses ratk) and Long Range Stance (only bonuses satk & tatk)? Maybe...
    Oh yes. Lets make GU even more OP with a zero range stance. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Oh yes. Lets make GU even more OP with a zero range stance. lol
    Unless it has more than 2x damage from its combined multipliers like hunter does, which it wouldn't, then it would make as much of a difference as braver's Weak Stance made for ranger.

None.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Heres my idea for a stance. The One hit stance. Using it will reduce your max HP by 1 but when you use it its on cooldown for a very long time so you can't turn it off. Using this stance will also increase your S, R, and T-ATKS by 500%.

2op4me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Unless it has more than 2x damage from its combined multipliers like hunter does, which it wouldn't, then it would make as much of a difference as braver's Weak Stance made for ranger.

None.
    You missed the point. GU does not need any more boosts. Bad enough that some people I know are starting to hate partying with GUs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    You missed the point. GU does not need any more boosts. Bad enough that some people I know are starting to hate partying with GUs.
    Way to completely miss the point and fail to comperehend grade school level math.

GU will not get better if a class it doesn't use gets a skill it could benefit from, otherwise braver would've made them more powerful.

If you want to whine even more (if it's possible, I think you've achieved critical levels of whining) about GU go ahead and make a thread about that.