Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default New weapon types, shotguns, cannons, etc. Do you think they will be added?

Hopefully I can start to get some ideas for this topic.

Personally I'd love to have the shotguns added into PSO2 but I have no clue if that is going to happen, most likely not even in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelovix View Post
    Personally I'd love to have the shotguns added into PSO2 but I have no clue if that is going to happen, most likely not even in the near future.
    Rifles have Diffuse Shell which kinda works like a shotgun so I doubt it. Also, XQ Rifle also looks like a shotgun, same goes for that yasminkov 7000M.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    Rifles have Diffuse Shell which kinda works like a shotgun so I doubt it. Also, XQ Rifle also looks like a shotgun, same goes for that yasminkov 7000M.
    I REALLY REALLY wish people would stop citing these as reasons not to have shotguns, because I could use those same reasons to say we shouldn't have knuckles, launchers, katanas, mech guns, or wands.

@Brelovix: Short answer Maybe, eventually.

Long answer: There's not currently anything even hinting at new weapons in the data right now, so if they're coming it won't be any time soon. I'd rather wait until someone dataminers something interesting instead of speculating completely in the dark.

Shotguns probably not, since we have Diffuse(as said above) which is a shame, but they could bring the PSO shotguns under another name, like blaster or something. Slow like a launcher, but wide, spreading laser beams. Imagine the PA for those...

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    Rifles have a grenade shot PA, yet we have launchers.
    There's some wired lances that are based in previous games knuckles or twin daggers (Gudda Skela, Daylight Scar), yet we have knuckles and twin daggers weapon types.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Rifles have a grenade shot PA, yet we have launchers.
    There's some wired lances that are based in previous games knuckles or twin daggers (Gudda Skela, Daylight Scar), yet we have knuckles and twin daggers weapon types.
    Yeah I agree with this. Hopefully SEGA won't see these as reasons not to place in some shotguns etc. Or 'blasters' w/e it may be.

Using Diffuse Shell as an argument is as stupid as using Thrillplosion as an excuse to not have Grenade Launchers. Nevermind that Shotguns have way more functionality than just firing at hugging range.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Either way, if they add new weapons, I'd like them to be added to existing classes instead of new classes. :/

I hope Twin Sabers and Axes will be added. But I doubt they would have Axes in mind. And if they do it they will probably do it with new classes every new Episode or so.

“No human beings, regardless of who they might be, want to look directly at their own shortcomings.”
    ― Tatsuhiko Takimoto, Welcome to the N.H.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Either way, if they add new weapons, I'd like them to be added to existing classes instead of new classes. :/

But then they would have to alter skill trees...and they can't even get them right as is