Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    melee/tech would be cool

melee weapon in one hand (or two) while casting cool shit with the other hand. Bayonetta is a good example how the techs would work - focusing more on close combat instead of long range.
    We already have techer for melee and techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    but it's lacking style

take Vergil from DMC3 and give him close range techs to use at will =

basically I would like the class to focus more on FLASHY/magic knight close combat instead of support.

edit; example

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LQh9-yKUo
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Nov 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

None of the hunter or fighter weapons, katanas, launchers, and tmgs are the only ones I'm NOT talking about.

Rifles & Gunslashes can both shoot enemies from a long distance.

The tech weapons I really shouldn't have to explain as to how they can obliterate everything from a safe distance.
    Uh, I meant like Master Shoot if it didn't home in.

Or like a long range Additional Bullet, only not really a frontal area, just lots of individual projectiles so it's possible to miss.

You know, CLEARING ROOMS and not just a single enemy? Pretty sure rifles and gunslashes cannot do that from a distance.

No, not Techer, like, an actual melee class but with techs.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Some weapon types I thought of a while back that could only be used by specific main/sub class combinations:

Duel Saber (HU/FI, FI/HU) - A long thin sword that is held like one would hold a rapier. Shift Action changes "stances". Slash Stance has slower, wider swinging attacks and Thrust Stance has quicker thrusting attacks. You could Stance Shift in the middle of your combo (it has a JA ring) to mix up your moves. Each Photon Art would have different effects depending on which stance you were in.

Twin Gunslash (GU/FI or FI/GU) - Basically a mix between Twin Machineguns and Twin Daggers. Quick but weak attacks in either shoot or slash mode, with PAs that mix slashing and shooting.

Chain Gun (RA/GU or GU/RA) - You know those rapid fire machineguns that you can find in quests? Yeah. That. You get to carry that baby around. You have to stand still in order to fire it, and you can't fire from the air, and it takes a couple seconds to get into firing stance, but once you start shooting, you just hold that button down and watch the damage rack up. Cannot perform JAs and only has a few PAs (none of which can be performed directly out of a normal attack), but it's about pure power, totally sacrificing speed. Also one of it's PAs is basically the same thing as the plasma cannons that you can find in quests, and you can even kill Gel Wulfs with it.

Tech Cannon (RA/FO, RA/TE, FO/RA or TE/RA) - Normals shots are similar to a launcher's, but with less explosive range and slightly quicker fire rate. Has a gear that works pretty much the same way as Wand Gear, causing bigger explosions as you build the gear via casting techs. However, some Techs work completely differently with a Tech Cannon than with a Rod, Wand or Talis. For example, Grants would fire "in reverse" basically, spreading out a barrage of light rays from the cannon like a machine-shotgun, and Rabarta would fire a ball of energy similar to Nafoie that would explode into the Rabarta icy whirlwind when it hits something.

I can actually imagine them adding a new class called Warlock or something. It will get a magical hammer as a weapon with PAs that use t-atk to deal striking damage as well as being able to use techs.

Would blow Techer right out of the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I'm waiting for the new tech hybrid class to focus on water and ground techs.

All I ask for is Twin Swords and claws back. Double Cannon, Lavis Cannon, Sange & Yasha, J-Sword, and those lovely S-rank weapons as well.
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    YES AXE ERR THING TO DEATH!

Sig by Gama

I don't think we need hybrid weapons, I'd be happier if we got hybrid PAs.

Give me a TATK+SATK based PA for sword that looks like you enchanted the blade with fire and did some slashin'. Make it for FO or TE only so it can only be used by hybrids, and make it so absurdly strong that it would put the damage of hybrids on par with "mainstream" classes. But only works like that if you are a hybrid indeed.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Fuck that, I want my machine gun dagger.

And grenade launcher sword...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.