Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Finally got to try it out.

Spoiler!

Kind of annoying that the editor preview doesn't reflect how it's displayed in game 100%, but still better than working with the actual editor.

Now on to make other emotes! I should've started with a neutral face so I can just recycle it.
    Last edited by Gardios; Feb 5, 2014 at 04:20 PM.

ok can anyone make a youtube video on how to use this Im a visual learner sorry or explain in detail

This is pretty cool, but the ingame editor is so much easier for me to use :/
    Also, I can't seem to import .sar's from this program's random art creator; I get that illegal save thing previously mentioned by others, so this is useless for me right now.
    As for the random art thing itself:
    Spoiler!

My other problem with this is that it seems to be using parts that.......don't exist?

It seems to be such a waste for this to be using parts that DONT exist, and thus probably making the real thing more horrible ingame.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

How do you undo mistakes?

Do you edit/save outside, while the game is not loaded? I tried to overwrite an image, loaded the game, but my changes weren't saved.

i save in import folder and import to my sa slot.if you save in character folder it seem not functional

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i save in import folder and import to my sa slot.if you save in character folder it seem not functional
    Ah yeah, thanks.

Still see no way to undo though. Someone with better programming skills needs to make a new version of this with more features.

Does the program seem to crash a lot and sometimes not even open?

jesus christ i spent like half an hour tearing my hair out because I was getting the illegal file data error. Apparently it was caused by the tiny periods for eye pupils which were too small to show up ingame
    Spoiler!

Do we have the source code for this anywhere? If we can get a hold of it we need to get a git fork of this started.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Because AIDA wanted to see where my Stitch ended up...
    Spoiler!