Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Hi, I know this topic isn't really all that active but I was hoping someone might be able to help me. When I import symbol art the thumbnail is messed up and different from what I both imported, and what I edit. Here are some screens

Messed up thumbnail (Also how it displays when used)
    puu.sh/lvirB/2f43b1b6a8.jpg

Intended look
    puu.sh/lviut/1e4429d70f.jpg

Not quite sure why this is happening.

ingame symbol art and symbol art editor aren't the same
    you can bend as many as you wish in editor but ingame can't do that. that's why you got that error.use ingame delete those error part fix it one by one

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    ingame symbol art and symbol art editor aren't the same
    you can bend as many as you wish in editor but ingame can't do that. that's why you got that error.use ingame delete those error part fix it one by one
    That's kinda the issue here. That's the ingame editor. When I go to edit it everything looks fine. There's no way to tell what shapes are the issue in the ingame editor.

EDIT: I think i get what you mean. Kinda seems stupid that the editor allows you to do that yet it breaks it in chat.
    Last edited by darksoul9669; Nov 22, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

Does anyone know how to import an image in to the editor so I can trace over it?

don't know about that function but there have other app for that

From what I've read, I knew it probably wasn't going to work. Didn't expect this though. lol
    PSO2 on west XBOX (and PC too, apparently_) confirmed on Microsoft E3 - Page 50 - Mozilla Firefo.jpg
    And what it looked like in the program.
    Symbol Art Editor EN Version 1.00 6_18_2019 9_19_06 PM.jpg
    Had it running for around 2 hours. Wanted to make sure it would work before continuing though. The timer is low since I reopened for the snapshot.
    Still cool to see how it makes the art though.
    Original Image:Dab Remake.jpg

For whatever reason, the application crashes when you attempt to do a random simulation for 32 x 32. Using the block art for the small image will cause it to blur and condense/smudge even if you provide it with an image that's already 32x32:

When attempting to use the Random Art feature, it just generates a blank image with 1 frame. Doesn't seem to do anything else.

is there an English version of this? The link for the program here is in Japanese and there hasn't been any real explanation on how to use this. cant figure it out if i cant even read it.