Page 307 of 471 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4704

I'm kind of surprised by how few people seem to bother using color change tickets.

I can't imagine there's THAT many people who like the default color scheme(s) for each outfit, especially in the case of the recolors that only have one standard color scheme.

I've used a lot of color change tickets in my day. I just really don't use them anymore, because most recolorable outfits they've released recently (as in, within the past nine months to a year) blow major chunks.

Ouka Tenkou isn't bad, niehter are the G costumes. IDK how long ago the Punish Jacket came out, but I like that one as well.

And then there's the new suits coming in the 9/24 scratch that I'm 99% sure are recolorable.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm kind of surprised by how few people seem to bother using color change tickets.

I can't imagine there's THAT many people who like the default color scheme(s) for each outfit, especially in the case of the recolors that only have one standard color scheme.
    Honestly they've been coming out with some really bad recolors of older sets recently, and they've been consistently releasing weird-ass frilly dresses for recolorables. Or they have a bunch of loud colors on the parts that you can't change.

I give Gender Pirate a pass because it's a friggin pirate outfit, but it's kinda got both of those problems on recolors (except the snow one looks pretty nice).

I present to you the faceless joker!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by komosu; Sep 8, 2014 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Honestly they've been coming out with some really bad recolors of older sets recently, and they've been consistently releasing weird-ass frilly dresses for recolorables. Or they have a bunch of loud colors on the parts that you can't change.

I give Gender Pirate a pass because it's a friggin pirate outfit, but it's kinda got both of those problems on recolors (except the snow one looks pretty nice).
    I dunno; I like the Saved by the Bell color schemes found on some things. The gender pirate and lambda round- weapons look awesome.

Speaking of the color change ticket, is there a way to preview a color change without using the ticket? I'm not sure if I'd use the one I have, mostly because I'm a bit worried about accidentally wasting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Speaking of the color change ticket, is there a way to preview a color change without using the ticket? I'm not sure if I'd use the one I have, mostly because I'm a bit worried about accidentally wasting it.
    Put it in your inventory, then try it out in salon. So long as you don't save changes you'll be okay
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Methinks this sorta thread should be renewed on a monthly basis like the screen shot thread, it's getting sorta COMPLETELY GINORMOUS.

Spoiler!