Page 296 of 471 FirstFirst ... 196246286293294295296297298299306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4704

Quote Originally Posted by komosu View Post
    Wow, people are sensitive it's just big boobs... it's perfect that way
    Right, that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just think of it as an elin from TERA sans the bust. The hips:body, and the face is pretty much the the elin thematic.
    That's not better at all. Elins need to be purged in fire. They would have looked much better as adults, like originally intended.

But, yeah, Marinara is right. Enough talk of ghosts and goblins.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Sep 2, 2014 at 04:56 AM.

Adults were an april fools joke. They are working as intended.

Will admit, they are leaving money on the table for choosing not to make it a feature. Especially with those size/form changing capsules they recently released. Then again, how much would it really make them in the long run?
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Sep 2, 2014 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Why derail a thread further when I can do it in one post?

There was concept art for adult Elins in the artbook En Masse released a while ago, so the idea was at least toyed with.

But, yes, they are working as intended: to cater to creepos.

Even setting aside the child race for a moment, there is just too much catering in that game.

The elins + popori were obviously meant to be the cute race in the game, what is so wrong with that?

I'm sorry, but as much as people hate the elin, personally I liked them just so I could finally find a game where I could go around as a character cute enough to feel comfortable with my own avatar. Pso2 was the next game that did that for me.

But yeah, I just feel I like to play games where I can express that cuteness factor through my avatar, and to tell the truth Korean/Japanese games are the only ones that really allow me to do this, so I would like for them to continue catering to the audience. But yeah, for me I'm not making a character I'm really attracted to or anything, just making a character that portrays who I wish I could be, but am not.

Spoiler!

And we watch the blue skies
    Before the sun rise
    When the tide is getting high
    I'm here by your side

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Spoiler!

And we watch the blue skies
    Before the sun rise
    When the tide is getting high
    I'm here by your side
    Aww, thats a cute style! The outfit and eye color are really fitting. And the hairband looks cute on her.

For soem reason she looks taller than she used to be. Or is it just my imagination?

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I still think that outfit is amazingly stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    There was concept art for adult Elins in the artbook En Masse released a while ago, so the idea was at least toyed with.

But, yes, they are working as intended: to cater to creepos.
    See, this shit weirds me out, because you already get LOADS of shit that caters to your tastes specifically.

Meanwhile, the only games that ever do the whole 'cuteness' thing are Korean or Japanese games, and apparently even that is too much for some people.

Is it really so bad that there are other options out there for people who don't share your tastes?

For that matter, is it really IMPOSSIBLE for you to, you know, just acknowledge that your tastes are different without implying that those other guys are creeps for not sharing your more socially-acceptable tastes?

I mean, hell, not gonna lie, I find anyone who chooses to make their character with balloons on their chests to have, at the very least, misplaced priorities, with an undercurrent of creepiness from the simple fact that you're literally making a doll to spring a hard one over rather than anything resembling an interesting character. Yet I choose not to tell people this because I know they don't fuckin' care to hear it (and besides that, I'm obviously a minority there anyway). It's not very difficult, you know. I just... don't do it. In fact, it takes negative effort! I can choose to spend that energy elsewhere, doing more productive/less asinine things. It's wonderful.

There are exceptions, like that abomination up there, but those are exceptions for good reason (and I'm still only attacking the character design, not the maker for doing it). I will not make it a rule to ridicule you or Cherise or anyone else personally just because I find your tastes in character-making questionable.

The new areas have some nice lighting.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And by nice I mean eye-blindingly incandescent.
    Last edited by worker; Sep 2, 2014 at 01:52 PM.