Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Wand Lovers Appreciation Thread

So I just got Wand Lovers, and holy shit, this skill is actually much greater than I thought it would be. So I'm making this thread to share everything I love about it.

• I can use step-attack to JA my Tech now instead of using a crappy slow Wand attack or an uncharged tech on PP starved TE/FI
    • It synergizes so well with Zondeel. Suction mobs in, dash backwards, step-attack forwards and stun-lock them all
    • For PSE bursts, I can just focus on Zondeeling and smacking instead of trying to suction all of the mobs together first.
    • I can actually land hits in between the attacks of fast bosses now!
    • I can get first approach on mobs
    • I appreciate how fast the animation is - you barely notice it because it's so smooth to start up
    • The damage buff is really, really noticeable. I'm doing 18k damage (11k+7k) on normal wand smacks now from behind.

No, really, I think Wand Lovers has kind of revolutionized TE play for me. I'm really glad to have it. Other thoughts?

With this and the luck to have an Elysion with its potential unlocked, uncharged techs actually have a niche use.

If you're lucky enough to get the -10pp consumption on a crafted grants ,you can just instafing uncharged grants at everything without having to worry about charging wand gear.

I agree. I still only have three points in it (haven't reset my skills yet), but I love it. Wand Lovers is a beautiful skill. I just wish the fist pumps for other active skills in the game worked this fast.

I agree.

It's a good improvement on TE/HU as well. It also helped me to decided to go for Iron Will on the HU tree, increasing my survivability quite a bit (which is much needed with the long boss fights a Techer must face). I was positively surprised by the much faster fist pump.

Before people think TE is the new goto OP class, NO.

It's still a niche class that needs some form of a spike/burst damage to become more relevant when fighting bosses. Maybe if everyone asks for Wand PA's or something like that in the survey, it might actually happen... someday..

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So ya'll would say it's still a niche pick?

Does it at least move up the class food chain to somewhere around fighter's level?

Also too lazy to search for stuff but how spammable is wand lovers again? is it fury stance where you just fist pump it back on? or will you be hit with like 30second/5 minute cooldown after it's done?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

No ww

TE is still the most terrible class.

It's just more fun to play now is all.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

eugh...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Would this build be good?

I didn't want to give up either Wind Mastery or EWH, and thought that Wand Reactor was probably the weakest skill for boosting a wand techer's damage (As it only scales with your wand's T-ATK), so I dropped most of the points in it.

- Greater cooldown than Stances but far less duration.
    - Usable with other weapons but applied to wands only.

A fantastic work indeed. -_-'

not having access to step every 30 seconds is shitty. Should just be a stance, or allow step during the cooldown.