Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blest View Post
    But whats the set value in the game of the items you guys feel are being undercut?

Didnt the players decide the price?
    Yes.

By supply and demand.

i dont even know anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Hey! I told you already, I only keep a meseta stock of a few hundred million; the rest of it is typically in invested items or buy-resell item stock. Not a billionaire.

But yes by all means, keep putting up all of those cheap items for me to profit off of and imagining that you're helping out poor players. Thanks in advance for the meseta!

Fine by me, so long as I get enough cash to buy a dance and grind my 11*, I'm happy (seriously what would you even spend all that money on?)

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Yes.

By supply and demand.

i dont even know anymore
    So how exactly is it being undercut if theres no set price?

Who decided said item should be worth 100m? And why should everyone listen to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    Fine by me, so long as I get enough cash to buy a dance and grind my 11*, I'm happy (seriously what would you even spend all that money on?)
    After a certain point wallets cease to be about spending and start to be a high score marker.

Who decided said item should be worth 100m? And why should everyone listen to him?

http://www.amazon.com/Economics-Dumm.../dp/0470879483

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    After a certain point wallets cease to be about spending and start to be a high score marker.

http://www.amazon.com/Economics-Dumm.../dp/0470879483
    Yeah...thats the best way to answer the question.

Thank you.

You also got to factor in that most people are prolly near craft level cap. Alot of my friends are near level 30 and they get so many great succeeds now. The more people that get great succeeds= more material on the shops which creates further deflation.

But I doubt that that beach BB will deflate stuff even more. Its only up for a couple months then everything will go up and stay consistent once again.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Yeah...thats the best way to answer the question.

Thank you.

Seriously, people actually get paid for explaining this shit. I'm losing money by telling you. Go get someone else to tell you for free, or just buy the information like God intended.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Seriously, people actually get paid for explaining this shit. I'm losing money by telling you. Go get someone else to tell you for free, or just buy the information like God intended.
    Yeah i got it. Ive noticed the way you go about things in this forum for a minute.
    ive been lurking here for a loooong time. didnt register until recently.

Never experienced it until today. Thank you though.

When you have more than enough people willing to pay said price, it's worth at least that much.

Undercutting for 20%+ to sell your product first becomes unneeded when the buyers were clearly willing to pay full price for this item. That only serves to make the rich richer when people with money notice the gaps, buy, and resell them (or worst case, drive down the price that much faster).

Also, I've been doing the buy and resell idea in an effort to raise prices and reap a small profit. I got them up 6k, and made a little money, but seeing people continue to undercut by 5k+ minutes after I put post my sales makes you wonder what's going through their head (I've even seen one guy post frag up for 21k per).
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 20, 2014 at 02:29 PM.

Wait one moment...

There are actually people who have over 100M+ meseta? Seriously? As in no joke intended?

Just WOW