Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Tech crafting worth it?

Now we all know by now that crafting weapons suck. This is assuming you have top tier SH equips of course.

But what about techs?

The reason i'm asking is cuz most of my sexy techs are at lvl16 now. I'm only missing Safoie, Sazan,, shifta, deband. Those are lvl 15.

So i dont wanna ruin my sexy lvl 16 techs with some junk crafted techs!!

After you craft a tech, you have the option to not learn it instead of your current tech. So it's very safe.
    If you get good results, fine.
    If you get shit stuff, then just discard the disc.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Some are good, some decent, some trash. Check the Crafting Achievement & Recipes thread to compare the stats to see if a certain recipe is worth it or not.

Faster charging is usually a good idea, and lower SE rate is mostly inconsequential. Oh, and faster interval is really nice on Rabarta and support, since it gives a whole extra tick.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Many Rabarta and Many Resta are wonderful indeed. I like Intensity Nazan too to clear up in Solo SH.

The custom Resta is horrible, for a few reasons.

- It reduces the amount of HP recovered per tick, so if you use uncharged Resta a lot like I do, it only makes it harder to get back to full HP.

- Unlike Shifta, if you do a full charge custom Resta and run away, you won't recieve any more ticks than default Resta. Once again, this means less HP recovered.

- The only time that custom Resta can possibly surpass default Resta is if you have a shit load of HP, and you do a full charge and stand around long enough for all 5 ticks to hit. If you often play with people who have over 1000 HP, maybe you could justify getting it.

The custom Shifta is extremely good, but Resta fucking sucks. Thankfully I tested it on an alt character before permanently gimping my main character.
    Quit PSO2

Does it suck because Inazuma-Sama declared this a feature ?

It lowers (by a very few points) the amount of HP restored indeed. But the way it restores them is better in my opinion since it allows players to gain more ticks (which means more HP) without having to stand still for too long.

Well, I'm a FIghter/TEcher. I can restore around 250 HP per tick with my custom Resta now and this change was well received by all my teammates. However, a crafted Resta may be worse than a default Resta for FOrces (high base T-ATK).

Did you know how much you could heal before then? I can heal about 440 as TE/HU and I don't want it to drop down to 300 >_<.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Yeah, I considered customizing Resta and felt that it sounded shit... so I didn't.

I regret customizing my Zonde.
    I kinda prefer having near infinite Zonde than casting it faster.

It's bullshit that we can't reset techs.
    SEGA has to have the worst game design ever. It's like their minds are perpetually stuck in a blizzard where they can't see more than a few centimeters ahead.

They already said they are going to release items to reset your tech disc though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I know, but why is something that basic not implemented to begin with? They had ample time to do so.
    It's like they never even considered it until people asked.

I don't think I've played any other game with such poorly thought-out systems.

Remember Sakai's responses to questions about TW PSO2?
    No need for a party system, because people form parties pretty quickly anyway!
    Not going to fix that. Not going to fix that! Not going to fix that!!

The crafting achievements chart is such a terrible mess. There's no sense of hierarchy.
    They probably cut and pasted their Bingo GUI code or some shit.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 24, 2014 at 10:59 AM.