Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fo/Te?

Default Fo/Te?

This seems much more viable now with the new technic customization, thoughts?

Can it kill bosses faster now, is it capable of soloing more efficiently?
    Come on over to the EXP FULL Ship 2 Voice chat to get involved with the growing community here: www.expfull.com/chat
    Whats happening with Team EXP FULL? Check out: http://www.expfull.com/

I've always been FO/TE, I like using all 6 elements, even if they are not maxed out :/ I have problems soloing Ringada and Bal Rodos, they take too much time and eventually get hit xd (but I guess I need more practice with Ringada, and I need to know if the circles get more HP the more you break them or the less HP Ringada has...)

I'm leveling my TE/FO 56/65 at the moment and it didn't make a difference, still feels weak compared to other classes with less optimal gear.

I have the infinite casting Grants, Fast Megid, and working my way torwards infinite Zonde and wide Namegid.

The customisations are just slight changes, the power recipes do not multiply the overall power of the tech, but its base power, which even Namegid, that has a huge base do not benefit much, unfortunately.

I'd love some 300k Namegid, that's for sure.

Compared to my Gu and my Br I just feel SOOO weak....

I'm having problems deciding on using my fire or lightning tree on Fo whilst running the LQ, what's everyone else using?

I hear Fo/Br is a million times better, but has pp problems....
    Come on over to the EXP FULL Ship 2 Voice chat to get involved with the growing community here: www.expfull.com/chat

Fo/TE was not as bad as some people were making it out to be. The issue is you don't have level 16 techs. When you do and play smart you may go a bit slower but in a group you can really pump out some damage.

Everything feels slow as shit compared to Br/Hu and Gu/Hu.
    Not only do they hit like trucks, they're also stylishly mobile, with high defensive capabilities.

Fo/Te is probably decent if you have amazing gear and all rank 16 crap (yeah, good luck with that).
    You'd probably still need to be pretty patient.

I only really use my Fo/Tes for crowd control in Tower Defense and as Friend Partners.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 24, 2014 at 10:54 AM.

See I have 16 crap and amazing gear and I do party play. But yeah they are slower than my Br/HU. But I am certain fo/te will receive a decent buff next run through.

Shin, what gear would you recommend?

I used to like Fo/Te because I had a lot of different spells to choose from.
    But it gets tiring when you realize that most of them are completely pointless trash, and that the interface sucks balls for using many spells at once.
    Then you realize how much of your time you spend holding the charge button down while everyone zips and flips around flattening everything like acrobatic cheetahs on steroids.

Some classes just aren't very interesting to play and really need something else.
    I've been messing around with Te/Hu a bit.
    It's a hell of a lot of normal attacks and not much else.
    I thought maybe it was just me, until I watched a JP Te/Hu Nab2 Time Attack video.

Anyway, sorry I can't offer helpful advice.
    When I do play my casters in parties, I probably spend most of my time sucking everything up with Zondeel for effiency's sake.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 24, 2014 at 11:15 AM.

I find FO/TE most fun to play when playing in a full group of 4-12 people. They're a shitty solo class and there's really no denying that. Most of anything related to FO or TE just has garbage time with bosses and it's irritating to set up on mobs when soloing on SH. But a proper Zondeel user in a full group is a gigantic asset. Most of my fun comes from scooping groups together and just mass slaughtering them with others while also keeping the group running with heals and S/D.

It is annoying though that FO is really dependent on getting some lv 16s. Sazan's fantastic... if I actually had it. I still don't have Rabarta 16 and I've seen at least 10+ Bartas and Gibartas at 16 now. Such a stupid system.