Default TE/BR or BR/TE Wand Lover & Katana Combat Build Suggestion

I've been thinking about converting my FOTE, Yusei, to BRHU, but his only mag is a kinda dedicated T-Atk mag (125/50 T-Atk/Dex).

But then I remember Techer's Wand Lover receive a buff, which got me interested in it, but so far had never tested it.

So, TEBR (or BRTE)...
    What I have in mind would be using both Wand and Katana, and since I have Agito, TeBr is a viable choice.

A few questions:

1. I had never use Wand Gear before...So how does it work?
    2. Techer may gain something out of Braver, but does it work vise versa?
    3. I'm sure about Braver tree build, but still uncertain about Techer. Care to make some suggestion?

Thanks in advance.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

TE specializes in killing groups of mobs and sucks at boss. BR/katana specializes in killing groups of mobs and bosses. You're better off going BR/HU.

I see, but I at least don't want to make the stat from the mag become useless, or are they are not that important once I go BrHu?

I might try TeBr later though, does this tree is okay for a Wand Lover build?
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...N00000ib000008
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)

Basically, katana is essentially useless on TE/BR. You would be using Wand Gear + Zondeel for mobbing and a bow + Namegid/Sazan for large HP enemies with Banish Arrow. Katana gets nothing for T-atk.

I have a only tried it for a bit and wand damage is not as impressive as I hoped with a BR sub and you would lose a lot of katana damage without HU. Wand smacking might still be plenty powerful to kill large groups though. Teching would be mediocre/bad versus anything that is not weak to wind techs, also PP problems if you don't have Elysion.

For BR I would choose FO over TE, especially because charge revival. Also, FO's elements currently covers more areas for enemy weakness, only missing FC, Sanctum and Bird Darkers.

Thanks for the feedback. HuBr then (Now, to level-up both of those classes when maintenance is over)