Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Battra13 View Post
    I'm on the Server That Cannot Be Named...I think. ********.

I log on at 8pm CST most nights...well now anyway.

My main character, Battra, is a lvl 41 HUmar. I just play the Forest by myself. Most gamecube players, like you said are 100+. So I'm just trying to level up level up level up to get to Ultimate.

I'm not going to do any other characters...just that one.
    If you are not new to PSO and not worried about "ruining" the experience by lvl-ing too quickly just join the ultimate games. They are all very nice and will help you lvl quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3 View Post
    If you are not new to PSO and not worried about "ruining" the experience by lvl-ing too quickly just join the ultimate games. They are all very nice and will help you lvl quickly.
    Yeah, I'm not concerned about that.

PSO Games I have played:

North American Dreamcast

Japanese Dreamcast Ver. 2.0

Japanese Gamecube I&II

Japanese Gamecube I&II Plus.

I think I bought that damned keyboard controller twice..haha...and now I need it a third time.

Which server were you on?

Nobody seems to ever play on L33t unless the others are down. I will hop on it because it has the Toward The Future & Military Strikes back quests but other than that it doesn't seem to be as reliable or populated as the others. I have been disconnected here & there or simply floating above the lobby when I try to connect before the ship selection screen.

******** is the one I am usually on. During the day no one is there but I connect every other day at least from 7pm EST onward and there are always a couple others playing then. Some nights the past few weeks there have been enough of us that we need to split and create multiple full teams. This server is usually reliable but has been having some issues recently.

Sylverant is my last resort when ******** or L33t both go down at the same time which did happen a couple weeks back. It's a fine server which also has a few people on each night after 7pm EST-ish but lacks the quests I enjoy from l33t. It also doesn't allow low lvl characters to play with high level ones like both l33t & ******** do. This becomes a problem because most gamecube players are 100+ with only a few guys starting new characters like myself. I understand they do this so new people don't go from lvl1 to lvl80 in a night but I have sunk MANY hours into PSO. I know the ropes and just want to have fun playing. There is also nothing stopping Sylverant players from switching to one of the others for a night and then switching back with their character they quickly leveled. This is also the only server which requires pre-registration on their site with a legitimate gamecube pso key. Not an issue for me but a minor annoyance and blocks those who perhaps got a used copy of the game without the key in the case. It is a reliable server though.

Looks like they blocked out the name of a specific server for some reason. Not sure why but I am sure you can figure out which I meant. If the mods have input as to why we can't speak the name of this specific server let me know
    I only tried the block server name one lol I usually just tried that one and there never anyone making a room. I also tried making a room and no one joined and was playing for 2 hours. I may try the other servers today.

Quote Originally Posted by InstanceDistance View Post
    I only tried the block server name one lol I usually just tried that one and there never anyone making a room. I also tried making a room and no one joined and was playing for 2 hours. I may try the other servers today.
    I will be on tonight around 7pm EST. What level are you and what is your name?

I will be on tonight around 7pm EST. What level are you and what is your name?
    I'll be on around 9pm EST...name Battra.

Quote Originally Posted by Battra13 View Post
    I'll be on around 9pm EST...name Battra.
    Just choice search and then simple mail me if you see me in a game.

Just choice search and then simple mail me if you see me in a game.
    What's your character's name?

******** is down haha, l33t? Skype me to those I pm'd

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I was under the impression that you could not name servers? Anyways, I have been playing on the server you mentioned at the end of your 1st sentence. Been working a lot, so I have not been able to play as much as I would like. Plus, I play too much Madden. ha