Default after chapter 0 tutor stage at lobby

I cant move cant chat cant bring up the menu only thing I could do was camera movement.I installed English patch large English patch and story mode patch.Relog wont solved the problem.Please help me out.

You didn't update your Story Patch from the base version (01/05) to the current version (01/17). The Tweaker should be asking you every time you launch it if you want to update it, you're probably saying No because you think it's asking you to install what you already did.

But it's not!

I'm 99% sure that's what your issue is as several people I've helped get the game started had the same issue.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

where I can download 01/17 version ? I checked arks layer website and its 01/05 version please help me out thank you.

When you start the Tweaker it should ask you if you want to update your Story Patch. It'll update your 01/05 to 01/17. There's no other way to get it that I know of.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Its work now thank you so much