Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    WB leg -> Stun -> WB back -> Kill
    but am only one who solo bibras (´・ω・`)

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Actually, most parties tend to let Biblas jump near the tower THEN start with WB one foot -> stun -> WB the rear.
    That being said, yeah, it's frustrating when nobody cares for the bomb.

(Also when people die and want you to revive them, but don't tell you they're dead and lying in the complete opposite corner of the map since wave 3.)
    Crazy people. I use a cute picture that makes it clear I'm dead and I get revived most of the time. Failed to kill bomb in time on my 55/50 fi/hu (there was some lowbie hunter with me helping too) and died epically... so much damage! Got revived in seconds .

Announcement or picture on death is a must, I don't know what people who don't have those are thinking. In the heat of battle sometimes you don't notice the moon button glowing and I actually pay attention to that (I know some people who never seem to look at their bar lol).

I think most jp parties seem to be getting better at not letting the bomb explode all over a tower. But block 10-11 are shiat just shiat during announced events... that's the first time in weeks a bomb exploded. And I only got 2 runs.

the SH blocks can be quite crappy lately when everyone flocks to them, both bad and good players. you'd have a better time with overflow blocks past 15

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I was wondering why towers kept on dying from full health. Thanks for the heads up.

It is quite annoying as force, i can manage to solo kill it if i have massive PP regen and bomb it (haha) with Nafoie spam with fire tree, but it's close. i am pretty sure a maxed out force can do it tho.

As braver however it's an easy kill and i simply start watching for it when he's damaged enough, and sure enough plenty of times i am the ONLY one on it.. it is almost a 100% chance no one will care for the bomb if it's the rare version..

It is quite amazing how many groups i see neglect this bomb. But then again i do not expect everyone to be experts at tower defense in the less populated blocks.

Admittedly, it's possible to completely miss the bomb.
    There are probably people out there who just happen to have never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Admittedly, it's possible to completely miss the bomb.
    There are probably people out there who just happen to have never seen it.
    This happens all too easily if you're hitting Biblas in melee range aka BR/HU and GU/HU. "Eh he's doing something? Shouldn't be anything too worrisome, just gotta focus on killing him fast."

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    This happens all too easily if you're hitting Biblas in melee range aka BR/HU and GU/HU. "Eh he's doing something? Shouldn't be anything too worrisome, just gotta focus on killing him fast."
    This is the kind of singlemindedness that destroys runs.

You can't expect other people to do everything. Actually, you can expect people to do nothing and be right more often than you're wrong.

If you see biblas stop moving for more than .3 seconds look for a bomb. If you don't see 2 people move for it immediately beeline for it. I don't care if you have aggro or what, don't expect other people to get it for you.

That is, if you're pugging (and probably if you're solo). If you've got aggro in a party a teammate can take care of the bomb. If you're in a premade group you probably have nothing to worry about.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

When I see a bomb, AS dash towards the tower, hopefully there's at least someone there as well, but like 2 times, that wasn't the case.

Yeah, quite a few times I - the WBer - was the only person to go for the bomb. There were people running from the tower it was thrown to, meaning they were almost definitely staring at biblas (mouth open and breathing heavily, I'm sure) as he threw the bomb past them.

And that's how I learned you can indeed apply weak bullet to the bomb.