Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    Announcement or picture on death is a must, I don't know what people who don't have those are thinking. In the heat of battle sometimes you don't notice the moon button glowing and I actually pay attention to that (I know some people who never seem to look at their bar lol).
    Maybe they are being considerate? Autoword, SA and useless chatter during runs is frowned upon on some circles.

Serious lack of experience here, since I've never had to solo the bomb before; how do I ensure proper FI stance against the bomb? I'd like to think that it's facing in the direction Vibras throws it, but then again :structures:.

Please oh please tell me it's not like the end crystal in cradle that has a random orientation every time. Nothing worse than having to stance dance on a goddamn stationary object, let alone a ticking time bomb.

I - the WBer - as well, shoots WB at the bomb and starts Impact Sliding, piece of cak--

wait. . . Vibras is still alive. . .

*activates chain with WB and hits head* *starts ER-ing* (this wasn't supposed to happen, happened recently.)

one of those days I do two things at TD.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    This is the kind of singlemindedness that destroys runs.

You can't expect other people to do everything. Actually, you can expect people to do nothing and be right more often than you're wrong.

If you see biblas stop moving for more than .3 seconds look for a bomb. If you don't see 2 people move for it immediately beeline for it. I don't care if you have aggro or what, don't expect other people to get it for you.

That is, if you're pugging (and probably if you're solo). If you've got aggro in a party a teammate can take care of the bomb. If you're in a premade group you probably have nothing to worry about.
    Yeah, since I pretty much always PUG (my team is full of dead members), I just stay at a tower and hope that the bomb comes my way.

To double check, Biblas always throws the bomb towards Green or Blue, correct? I've never seen him throw it at Purple.

I've seen it go to purple. It goes to the tower that he's farthest away from, so if you've already lost the farthest tower he can send it to purple.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I've seen it go to purple. It goes to the tower that he's farthest away from, so if you've already lost the farthest tower he can send it to purple.
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the heads up.

I think it goes to the tower he's farthest from. That's what I always see, I don't know if it's a confirmed fact or anything.

It corresponds with what I've seen too. Sadly it usually means I have to dash from Green to Blue since half of the time there isn't anyone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    Maybe they are being considerate? Autoword, SA and useless chatter during runs is frowned upon on some circles.
    I don't think anyone will hold a grudge if you use a simple "Moon, please"-like autoword...

There's always that one person that has a cut-in for 300% of their autowords
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!