Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

To be 100% honest, I got no counter point to Inazuma, since I didn't try to communicate with the jpn players. I simply try to improve my playstyle, but not always sure if I'm going in the right direction. Nor do I know the state of ship2 vs the rest or read 2ch.

Concerning nightman's "kind" word: That would had been an ok option if EQ and random mpa auto matching didn't exist. Sadly, concerning this very specific point about us foreigner, it does exist.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
    These are the best kind of gaijins. Spamming chat with shitty autowords every 5 seconds. This is just a little bit of what I've seen in LQ lately on B10.

Oh god, lol. The cringe is strong here.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

ITT: Sweeping generalizations.

The analogy I can come to is how people find it annoying when US/English speaking game servers are "invaded" by tons of Philippine players. Who just don't bother applying common sense and don't bother trying to speak English.

A lot of the English community, especially B20 residents can be viewed like that. But there are gems among the crowd that truly do care about trying to be part of the whole community

This is the MOST racist thread I have EVER seen on PSOW. How is such a gross and ignorant thread still going?
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    This is the MOST racist thread I have EVER seen on PSOW. How is such a gross and ignorant thread still going?
    I dunno man. Like with a lot of Inazuma's posts though, I would love to know what his audience is.

Like bro, Ina, what's your aim here? All I'm getting from this is "lol you gaijin pplz are stupid and bad and like like should stop play because ur baddddddd... and stupid yeah!". I would legitimately like to understand what you hope for a thread like this to accomplish. You are posting this on a forum where 99.999% of the people reading your thread are the very same population you seem to think shouldn't be playing this game. I can't even fathom what you hope to gain from trying to explain to an entire community that they're wrong for playing a game because they don't happen to be a final form weeaboo.

I am sorry, but I have literally no idea what you or anyone else hopes to gain with this. Offensive or not, these shenanigans are just silly and ultimately pointless.

Whoever split this thread: Thank you for the topic title.

edit: Wait, this was split from another thread right? Please tell me this thread wasn't created like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    So we can look forward to more players who think they are playing an English game? People who think it's cool to be stupid loud assholes, or who speak English in public MPAs assuming everyone else understand them. People who play the game in a selfish way, have little consideration for others and no sense of teamwork. And people who don't spend money on AC.

AIDA, you have helped many English players to play PSO2, which sounds like a good thing. But it actually has done more harm than good. The Japanese players always complained about these kinds of players. Some of them have moved to other ships because of how bad ship 2 has gotten. I play with Japanese players a lot and many of them are very upset about it. I'm upset about it too because I didn't expect Ship 2 to get this bad.

The English patch is largely to blame. If there was no English patch, then people would need to learn some Japanese to fully enjoy the game. There would be less English players in general, and they would be better behaved and more dedicated. They would talk to and play with the Japanese players, and they would learn that being an asshole is a bad thing and that teamwork is important.

I'm sure Sega is receiving complaints about this all the time. On ship 2, the English population continues to grow while the Japanese population shrinks. New Japanese players avoid ship 2. It's gotten to the point where it's a major problem and if this keeps up, something big could end up happening.
    Ship transfers exist, which cost AC.

Foreigners are paying for AC.

SEGA has nothing to gain from going on a gaijin hunt.

B20 =/= ship 2. For the most part, the stupid stay there, and do TAs with their own. I don't see these problems for a simple reason; I don't go to b20, and TA with team/JP randoms on b30. I can avoid the problem for the most part as easily as anyone else.

I'd so very much like to say something constructive, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    The best thing would be an official English version. The next best thing would be to block the English patch. Sega needs to do something because Ship 2 is a mess right now.
    Yeah... just... no... you're making a big deal over nothing.

When I started(which was on ship 10), I was taught to respect the jp by not using in english in public/lobby chat. I dont do it often but if I do, its with my friend Vix, who is jp and doesn't care about using english in lobby chat.

All the english chit chat in lobby bugs me but it also amusing. Seeing all the stupid stuff that the random english say is hilarious. Like this one dude the other day, enters the lobby, yells "OMAHGEEERRDDD" using yell chat bubble while running to the visiphone.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12