Thread: Me agaaaain!

Default Me agaaaain!

Woe! Oh Woe! ...Poor me!

I was looking back on my golden days when I realized something.....the fun has run dry!!!

Back in my day there was always a fun group of people to mess around with and hang out with.

We sang, We played, We lived, We cried, But most of all we forged a bond that we thought would never break!

But the cold and unrelenting passage of time eventually tore us apart.

....and it was tragic.

So I call upon thee! Players of PSO2 Come my way and together we shall share the greatest of moments!

It's never too late to experience something new!

So players high and low I call upon you to gather here around and exchange with eachother. We shall forge an unbreakable bond that Not even time itself will be able to break this time.....or so I hope.

If you're interested, Feel free to leave a post here. Or if you ever see me in game
    ( Zessica ) do not be afraid to say hello, I mean it now, I can sense fear! *rawr*

I want a fun group of people to play with....not a team, Don't get mixed messages now.

--Enough of this mindless rambling! Servant! I call upon you to make your prescence here known!

LOL I hope to hear from some cool and exciting people!

See you starside! -Zessica
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

Huh. It's been a while since I've seen someone have this sort of mindset, for PSO2 no less. Although you might be faced with quite a task here. I am not saying all are, but at least a few, like myself, have gotten pretty bored of the game. (I pretty much log on for two sets of VH/SH orders every day and log back out.)

You do seem more motivated than most others, yet you do not want to make a team. I think you should make one. Yes, it'd look like you'd only be adding another random team name to the search list that others most likely wouldn't give a second thought towards, but that's something. Also, you may leave some players having to choose between their team and a friend who is not part of that team. This is only my opinion.

In any case, it'd be great to be part of a group again that doesn't put down others only because they can't dash during TA runs or are using Lucky Rise units. Even if it takes longer to do them or if we can't fit in another EQ run before the time limit expires and some random were to try to put the group down because we're "not pro", that group would respond with, "We don't give a damn what you think of us!"

Maybe I'm being a bit too wish-washy and sounding pretty silly here, bonding as such over an online game like family, but I believe that camaraderie is much more meaningful than being the best.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60