Default PSO3 Online Server?

Hello everyone!

I felt like playing PSO3 again and was wondering if there is a online server for it? I was searching through google but couldn't find anything, hoping for more luck here!

Thanks in advance,
    Kyo~

Yes and no. If you look around you will find a place you can get online. But sadly there are no Episode 3 servers around that have enough functionality to be playable.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

There is indeed a private server that runs EP3 online but it is highly bugged. I'd say about 60-70% of the game functions fine but there are hiccups like abilities not working thus rendering some cards useless, attacks going twice in a row and sometimes multiple Arks monsters move to the same tile causing the game to hang and you need to head back to the lobby thus counting as a "disconnect" and losing 10 EXP.

Just google PSO ep 3 private server and it should be the top result. (We are not allowed to openly name and discuss private servers on this forum)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.