Thread: Hu/Br Vs Hu/Fi

Default Hu/Br Vs Hu/Fi

Ok so I'm looking into a sub for my Hu but Fi dosnt seem to do it for me. My issue is my ignorance of wise and brave stance. Currently I'm raising the lvl of my Br to compare notes but till then I need tips and also which is better to sub? Now keep in mind wise\brave are out the picture but average and weak are in. With that in mind can anyone tell me there ideas and or oppions on which is well worth it?
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Hu/Br, a glorified braver with multiclass katana is supposed to be the most fun class at the moment. I think you should try it instead of hu/fi.

Well, Average is weaker than either B/W's stances in the correct position, but there are no conditions. It's pretty much Fury Stance Up. But Average Charge won't see much use on Hunter.

Weak Stance would be extremely situational, pretty much only for bosses, and again, no Charge on a lot of PAs.

Really, you should get used to Brave/Wise, and you'd also have Chase and/or PP Slayer for added damage. Brave: If the enemy is facing you. Wise: If you're behind them.

Though if you have an all-class katana, you could get full use out of Braver's skill tree.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I just stick to 1 stance to avoid stance dance. Hu/Fi for Brave Stance since mob face you most of the time and Hu/Br for Average Stance since Weak Stance is horrible for Katana.

HU/FI: More damage for HU weapons, access to a couple weapon types you may want to use
    Use Brave Stance when an enemy is facing you; Use Wise Stance when an enemy is facing away from you. There are only two halves to this - front and back half - so when an enemy is facing to the side you may need to change stances depending on your positioning. Alternatively, you can eat the penalty for 1-2 attacks if your goal is to simply deal a little bit of damage. Your position is all that matters, not where your attack lands. As long as you're in front or behind your damage will be bonused or penalized appropriately.

HU/BR: Weaker damage, access to bows and katanas. Bows are a passable substitute for daggers for hitting out of reach targets, possibly even a superior alternative for precision, however daggers offer protection from ground-based attacks that a bow won't. Get Average Stance, not Weak Stance. You can also use either a stupidly expensive katana or a weak but nostalgic katana.

Ok thanks guys for your inputs. Especially Unlucky and Giga. I think iv made up my mind now on which I want.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.