Default Looking for team on Ship 06!

Recently, I decided to leave my previous team of quite a long time due to an over-flood of garbage. It just purely became a melting pot of tiny communities, which is something I tend to not enjoy, and the team master did not care about it.

So anyways, I'm just looking for any team that is willing to let me join on Ship 06. My main account's characters are completely SH capable (as this seems to be a wanting trend for teams now).

The reasoning of asking here, is because the only English teams I've found on the finder in-game all ask you to whisper them, when this seems to be impossible, literally. And sending an application does nothing, been over a week and no one has replied.

I may be wrong but I believe there is a separate section where things like this go.

Yeah, I notice that's an ongoing problem with a fair amount of teams: all these little "sub-teams" form, and everyone gets their own little group within a group, if you will, and that will eventually start drama or just be generally unpleasant.

Anyway, I don't think you're going to find many people on this site playing on Ship 6...maybe like two or three in total. Just about everyone here plays on Ship 2. Good luck, though.

EDIT: and, yes, this should be in Player Matchup.

join a team called Nightfall. Team master is usually around
    P.S.: This is belk

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, I notice that's an ongoing problem with a fair amount of teams: all these little "sub-teams" form, and everyone gets their own little group within a group, if you will, and that will eventually start drama or just be generally unpleasant.

Anyway, I don't think you're going to find many people on this site playing on Ship 6...maybe like two or three in total. Just about everyone here plays on Ship 2. Good luck, though.

EDIT: and, yes, this should be in Player Matchup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    join a team called Nightfall. Team master is usually around
    P.S.: This is belk

Alright didn't know, I actually looked for a little bit on a team-type forum.

So you actually do use PSO-World Belk? Alright I'll try and send in an application or w/e, but about 'whispering' I don't think that's going to happen lol.

well I can let him know you're interested if you can re-add or unblock me (I think you forgot) :T