Thread: PSU=PS5?

Default PSU=PS5?

Hello

I am wondering if Phantasy Star Universe is suppose to be Phantasy Star 5, as I was reading somewhere that said before PSU was revealed there was rumors going round about a PS5, and I was just wondering

So if PSO is PS5 them that would mean PSU PS6

I say its the 5th game for Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Online 3 Card revolution is the 6th game then was Phantasy Star Universe is the 7th game and Phantasy Star Zero is 8th and Phantasy star Portable 1 and 2 is the 9th and 10th Game and well there was the Browser PSU Card Game in japan supported by Yahoo jp that was 11th game even had little bit connection with the PSU Game. but also don't forget there was also Phantasy Star Gaiden for the Sega Game Gear if u want add that too as well. But Sega made so many video games for Phantasy Star.
    Last edited by JCGamer; Feb 27, 2014 at 03:01 AM.

No. PSU really has no ties to the classic PS series aside from a few fanservice references thrown in. Vanilla PSU leaned heavily on the original series for inspiration, but it wasn't a sequel to them. If anything, PSO Ep 1 could be seen as a side-series to the original games - but while the links are there for anybody to connect - there was never any official confirmation that they should be. As the PSO series went on, and it's own story evolved, those links were not reinforced and became more marginalized.

So no... there is no PS5, and neither PSO or PSU are intended to be such.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!