Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Hi Doctor. I just wanted to say that I am in the same boat as you. Sazonde 16 is the only tech I don't have. I've also done Cradle of Darkness every chance I get but it never drops the lv 16. I've done a lot of random runs in Forest, Mines and Quarry, and broken many red containers but Sazonde 16 refuses to drop. I've never had this much trouble finding a tech.

I've found about five lv 15s. It sucks ><
    "If you really want Lv16 Sazonde, try harder."
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

I've got at least 10 accounts that I multi-box to farm lv16 discs, and they're all lv65/65 on every class so I can make use of whatever drops.

Clearly you're not rolling enough dice, here
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I've got at least 10 accounts that I multi-box to farm lv16 discs, and they're all lv65/65 on every class so I can make use of whatever drops.

Clearly you're not rolling enough dice, here
    That sounds ridiculous.

OP: Stop farming, man! SEGA likes to NOT give you what you're going crazy over. I didn't even realize Sazan and Sazonde 16 were a big deal, I just randomly got them first week of SH cause I always have to hunt boxes. Box hunter for life! Run emergency quests, run the beach map, go into the dead ends and handle boxes. Also in Choco stupid map, you have 4-5 spots of boxes if you break them, next time you run by them they will spawn anew. At least 5 red boxes every 3 Choco runs for me. The Chaos Tranquility can also be good if you spawn in the right kind of area with many dead-ends. Fire Swirl sux, we all know that, so run it and just run to dead ends and kill boxes... ignore mobs, ignore saving stupid people on fire... just kill boxes.
    But best thing is to just run maps and kill boxes all the time... eventually you get it. Obsessing and spamming the same map is exactly when SEGA likes to f-you over.

I play force like an hour a month and never really cared about hunting disks but the only ones im missing are Rafoie/zonde/razonde/nazan/nagrants/megid/gimegid. and all those are 15 anyway...

The amount of safoie/shifta 16's i've smashed that i wish i could give away is annoying, lol

Just keep trying, I suppose is the only thing you can do...
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I actually got Safoie 16 recently from choco, but I dismantled it because that's worth more to me than +3 Power on a tech I haven't used in months. Same thing for Ramegid, I've got both of those at 15 despite finding lv16 discs.

Also I actually wish I could unlearn Nazonde so I could buy a lv1 disc. I got like 4 lv16s from one EQ (and 6 lv11-15) because the only thing that would spawn was rare Goron Moron repeatedly every run. I only use it to Shock Elder, so I'd rather it be even weaker.

Oh, and a long time ago (before lv16) someone in my party specifically mentioned that they had been hunting Deband 15 for a long time, and to call out any red boxes before breaking them. I told them it was so incredibly minor that it's not worth worrying about at all, but they were super into support so they weren't hearing any of it. Then I got it that run and learned it in front of them.

"Hey guess what?"

UnLucky has learned Deband Lv.15
    PSO2 Trivia:

I think I have Sa Zonde rank 16 on one or two of my casters.
    Don't remember where I got them from. Probably Cradle or boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    UnLucky has learned Deband Lv.15
    I'm still stuck on Shifta/Deband ranks 13-14 on all my casters.
    That better f'n change with the red boxes dropping more crap from next week on.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    It sounds to me like you're not working hard enough then.
    It sounds to me like you're adios.

Well I've got lv16 on all support techs right now except Megiverse, but I honestly wouldn't even care if they were all lv1 instead.

I don't imagine that will change with lv17
    PSO2 Trivia:

Besides the five lv 15 Sazondes, I've also found seven lv 16 Megiverses. The increase to red container drop rate is next week, right? I hope that counts for photon arts and not just rares.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Besides the five lv 15 Sazondes, I've also found seven lv 16 Megiverses. The increase to red container drop rate is next week, right? I hope that counts for photon arts and not just rares.
    I cannot possibly express how satisfying it is to see you fail to find something so ridiculously common after the shit you've said about farming falz.