Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Coming back from a year long hiatus

Anyhow, beside dewman's and braver and the ton of outfits and other lookie loo things that are out now....

have I missed anything major? could anyone like sum up in short footnotes what the past year has been?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Nothing major. Just minor things, like you've mentioned. I think everyone is doing advanced quests and extreme quests now, and hoping for 11*s from the Tower Defense EQ.
    I suppose I should mention that right now, Bravers and Gunners are much stronger than everyone else. Give it some time and the situation will reverse.

your taking back ASCII?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohSham View Post
    Anyhow, beside dewman's and braver and the ton of outfits and other lookie loo things that are out now....

have I missed anything major? could anyone like sum up in short footnotes what the past year has been?
    - Coast, Quarry and Seabed areas.
    - Super Hard mode (requires lvl 50, no client order needed to unlock).
    - Mine Base Defense emergency quest, it has higher chances of dropping 11* weapons that drop from Dark Falz Elder, plus a few new ones.
    - Adjustments to exp requirements to level up for lvl 46~65 (now less exp is required to lvl up than before).
    - A bunch of new PAs/techs.
    - Super Hard Advance Quests (only forest, caves and desert so far, tundra, tunnels and skyland AQs will get SH mode in a few weeks).
    - Floor 51 ~ 60 for the Tundra Extreme Quest (introducing a bunch of new spellstone 11*s, also the 11* weapons that drop from this XQ became easier to find).
    - 11* trading passes, now it's possible to buy/sell 11* weapons in player shops, though to buy one, it's required to trade an 11* weapon for a trading pass (this requires premium).
    - A bunch of new story chapters, up to Matterboard 15/Episode 2 Chapter 4 now.
    EDIT: Completely forgot to mention crafting...
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Mar 11, 2014 at 01:24 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Here's some bullet points that I can re-call in the past year:
    Spoiler!

Feel free to add on this list if i'd missed something!
    Last edited by HIT0SHI; Mar 11, 2014 at 01:19 PM.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Dumb question I'm going on a Limb and say hunter is still best subclass for DPS in most cases?

I do recall before I left that Ra/Hu was stupid strong and I myself with a crappy gunslash was able to pull of high numbers with ez

Yes it is still is. Most of the OP'ness comes with Hunter being subbed.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Hunter's one of the worst mains, but by far the best sub. There's no comparing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your taking back ASCII?
    huh wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Hunter's one of the worst mains, but by far the best sub. There's no comparing to it.
    Worst as in 'Cant do 60k damage per second with PA's' But it ain't precisely unusable by any stretch of the imagination and depending on your weapons, its really, really powerful imo.....

Also, grinding weapons became extremely easier compared to this time a year ago (12*s excluded, but that probably doesn't even matter) which was missed, in addition to expanding slots when affixing got somewhat easier ( 2 -> 3 slots is 85% base now, instead of 70%)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.