Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sega loves to slowly react to price spikes like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next EQ is jam packed with code avoids. Sell it while it's hot.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Sega loves to slowly react to price spikes like this, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next EQ is jam packed with code avoids. Sell it while it's hot.
    And Code Caputure. White Tail is 63m last night and only 4 in the shops. Glad I got mine for 40m early this week.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    And Code Caputure. White Tail is 63m last night and only 4 in the shops. Glad I got mine for 40m early this week.
    you know aswell as myself and almost everyone else that people still wont do code captures, due to them changing over way too late and everyone going zomg dps whore on the boss :P
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

They're probably going to add white tails to forest ExQ 51-60.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    you know aswell as myself and almost everyone else that people still wont do code captures, due to them changing over way too late and everyone going zomg dps whore on the boss :P
    Best part is that according to swiki, or someone who was drunk claiming it was on there, that Change Over Capture has Red code Capture rates to give out units.

It also doesn't help that the code always triggers the moment the boss dies :3

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Sega loves to slowly react to price spikes like this
    Wait... they react?

If they did, you'd think they'd do something about change-over code captures in mpas by now, because that shit is still stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    They're probably going to add white tails to forest ExQ 51-60.
    That's exactly what I was telling to a friend last night. New floors of Tundra XQ kinda foiled the ridiculous pricing for Grom set, to the point of making it a common thing for people to have (you can still get decent meseta if you get it dropped and sell it).

I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen to White Tail in case Sega decides to put it on another XQ as drop, but I have a feeling Uranos and Fobi set will have a priiority over drops on those new floors.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

I don't know about White Tail, but I'm expecting the Foli or Gwanman sets for sure.

I think Uranos already drops in SH AQs. I know I got one of the pieces from Desert.

They're tied to codes at certain difficulties (or levels?), so if the unit drops (well, it's planted in your inventory) in one level it'll drop in higher difficulties too. It's similar to enemy drop tables.

What's different in XQs is they're actually dropped by enemies, like any other rare weapon you'd find there, just not necessarily as frequently or from as many enemies.