Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Made the Mistake of not Researching 'Advance' Classes.

So, long story short, I'm playing a Braver, and I want to unlock Fighter to work on as a Sub-Class.

Saddly, I was not aware the Recommendation Order required you to only use HUNTER specific weapons, [or that the follow-up Quest required you to kill certain bosses with specific weapons.]

So, is there a way to get around this? I know there are weapons that all classes can use, but they are just a bit out of my price-range at the moment, not to mention needing to buy all 3 to complete the second Order, which would run me anywhere between 1.5 and 3mil total.

Would running as an under-leveled Hunter with my friends [though with the exp penalty] with said weapons equipped solve this issue? Or is there some other way around this?

Get cheap all-class weapons and use them before the target dies.

or

craft weapons into all-class weapons yourself.

But your idea with friend helping isn't also bad as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Technic164 View Post
    Would running as an under-leveled Hunter with my friends [though with the exp penalty] with said weapons equipped solve this issue? Or is there some other way around this?
    This would work, yes, but I dont' see how allclass hunter wepons would be that expensive. Can you use Lambda Aristin(ラムダアリスティン), Lambda Patty Lumeria (ラムダパティルメリア), and Lambda Hyperion (ラムダハイペリオン) yet? Last time I checked they were cheap. What weapons where you looking at that would push you into the 1-3m range?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This would work, yes, but I dont' see how allclass hunter wepons would be that expensive. Can you use Lambda Aristin(ラムダアリスティン), Lambda Patty Lumeria (ラムダパティルメリア), and Lambda Hyperion (ラムダハイペリオン) yet? Last time I checked they were cheap. What weapons where you looking at that would push you into the 1-3m range?
    Ah, maybe I didn't look deep enough. I just brought up the PSO2 Cirnopedia thing and browsed the weapons until the earliest all class weapon popped up. Then entered those codes, where the first all class sword that popped up was roughly 400k at the cheapest. I was adding the cost of getting -3- All-Class weapons.

I've also no idea where to begin to figure out how to make a weapon all-class, as I haven't quite figured out the crafting system yet. Only been playing the game since Friday.

Ah, maybe I didn't look deep enough. I just brought up the PSO2 Cirnopedia thing and browsed the weapons until the earliest all class weapon popped up. Then entered those codes, where the first all class sword that popped up was roughly 400k at the cheapest. I was adding the cost of getting -3- All-Class weapons.

I've also no idea where to begin to figure out how to make a weapon all-class, as I haven't quite figured out the crafting system yet. Only been playing the game since Friday.
    And most of those 1stat requirement allclass 7* weapons are from promotional stuff which makes them more expensive than things that just drop.

Crafting a weapon to make it all class just for the class unlocking quest probably isn't worth it. It takes too long without the items that automatically make it for that class and there isn't one for braver yet. You'd be better off just going with a friend if you have hunter high enough to do the quests for it.

I'll be the one to say it... Fighter is not a good subclass for braver (or vice-versa). You are better off leveling hunter anyways. Most classes are better off with hunter sub. PSO2's balance is funny that way.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    I'll be the one to say it... Fighter is not a good subclass for braver (or vice-versa). You are better off leveling hunter anyways. Most classes are better off with hunter sub. PSO2's balance is funny that way.
    I was certain this was the case, regardless the Fighter Class has the weapons I like, Twin Dagger and Double Saber. I'm a firm believer in playing the game the way I enjoy it, which tends to include the flashiest moves [regardless of how much/little damage they do], since 90% of the time I'm playing with my friends, and the other 10% I'm playing by myself, so I'm not worried about upsetting other players.

Anyway, I do want to say thank you to you who are helping me with this. I'll look into these possible methods when I log in next.

since 90% of the time I'm playing with my friends, and the other 10% I'm playing by myself, so I'm not worried about upsetting other players.
    wow you don't do EQs? you are really missing out. EQs are very nice to get xp/drops!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    wow you don't do EQs? you are really missing out. EQs are very nice to get xp/drops!
    That's the Emergencies, right? That get announced? Of course I do those. More often than not though I'm running them with my previous mentioned friends, and we.. usually end up being the only people in a 12 person map. usually between 2-4 of us will run an entire EQ ourselves, though usually not successfully, but hey. We're having fun.

you run EQ in empty blocks? that's very kind of you!