Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Android version

Hi, just wanted to check in on the Android version. How's it coming along?

It's not really an android 'version', it's more of a companion app. It's a bit surprising how long they're taking with it though. Apparently they haven't released any news since last year.

http://pso2es.jp/

I never tried it or signed up for it, but I do know that when CBT ended, they pulled it from google play. I wonder when it'll actually be out, it looks interesting.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

It seemed like an interesting concept, I wasn't able to try it during the closed beta test. You'd think that if they had enough of a game to deliver a beta test, they would have at least released something by now. I hope that they can implement features like managing your player shop and support partners from your phone, I would even pay for it.

Phones are not legitimate gaming devices. Play it on PC or Vita or don't play it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Phones are not legitimate gaming devices. Play it on PC or don't play it at all.
    Fixed.

*pats Taka*
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Fixed.

*pats Taka*
    G-Gaoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Phones are not legitimate gaming devices. Play it on PC or Vita or don't play it at all.
    It's not the same game as the PC version, which I already play. It uses the same accounts, but the gameplay is very different. It might be something fun to mess around with when I'm on my lunch break at work, sitting in the airport waiting for my flights, long road trips, etc.

I been wondering about this too. Any info about it will be appreciated. I can't play PSO2 on PC or anything at all right now so it'd be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    I been wondering about this too. Any info about it will be appreciated. I can't play PSO2 on PC or anything at all right now so it'd be nice.
    The android version is not the PC or Vita game, it's entirely different, it just uses the same accounts, and you can transfer items earned in the android game to the actual game.

I would love the possibility to play on my phone, but it seems impossible to be honest.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine