Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Aussei Art Thread

Hello everyone,

When I was newer to the forums I did create a thread for my art but I don't want to resurrect and old thread like that. Cos I don't know if that's okay or not I dunno.

I'm not like a pro or anything like that I just do art on the side as a hobby, for fun. I mostly draw characters from a story that I've been writing since freshman year of High School. I have every intention of someday showing the world.

But for now I'll just share the art.... Apprehensively.

I don't know where to start or what is okay to show because there is a bit of nudity and sexual themes in my art....So uhh.... yeah....

Spoiler!

Okay that's it for now. I'll post more later. As the years went on I drew less and less so I honestly don't have a lot and abandoned a LOT of my own art work in websites across the internet so I don't even have all of my own art saved. Most of it has been lost.

But I hope you guys can get some enjoyment. I'd love to see more people share the fruits of their imagination as well.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Awwwwwwessssooooome

Lots of dark and light combined. Any story behind it?

Great stuff here! I like your color's harmony.
    Busy doing nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Lots of dark and light combined. Any story behind it?
    A very very long story. Heh. I plan to reveal it little by little... As it's very controversial to religion and the like... Not even my closest friends really know much about my story other than my boyfriend no one else really knows. This is the first time I'm coming out about it and sharing it in detail to people I don't know.

A lot to do with heaven and hell. Angels and demons. Eventually down the line the hierarchy behind religion is destroyed and the different planes of existence end up a huge unstable mess thanks to Selkis. Not even the devil himself has shit on how evil Selkis is. lol

Thank you everyone so far.

There is only one word to describe this: Epicness.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'm not sure epicness is a word.

Thanks for sharing your stuff. You're pretty skilled. And this is a great place to share fanfics too, though I think we have a pg-13 requirement on everything.

If you're interested in Phantasy Star fanart, you should join Phantasy Star Arts on deviantart. We have a monthly themed contest open to everyone (this month's theme is Steampunk). And of course, art trades are common around here if you're interested in that.

Heh. I would have joined that group back in the days without a second though... But I find it hard to immerse myself in things like that anymore. I dunno what happened. I'll give it some thought though...

Here's a few more for tonight...

Spoiler!

Time for sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Spoiler!
    THIS.
    I really liked this one.

CanaanAzure. Ship 8. TE65/FO65/FI50.
    My ID is the same as my character name. Friend me<3
    My DA

As I run the joint and i often have nudity in my artworks I make this statement.
    If the nudity is suggested (like not fully displaying breasts, crotch etc) it should be alright. If you censor yourself its fine as well.

the rating is PG-13, with a leaning against sexual activity, full nudity and whatnot. If you're unsure you can shoot me a message just to be sure.

Also, my PS- related content is about 1/15 things that i work on so i wouldn't worry too much bout not having content for them or anything.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."