Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default "I wish to erase all the darkers before they are born." Br/Te build

Some Vibras Bow Bunishing Shot fun to erase all the darkers.
    Works better than a Fo/Br on a photon flare bender.
    The Build

Math
    Spoiler!

The idea behind the build is to take on missions involving mostly or exclusively darkers. Zondeel + Wand bashing and using the Vibras Bow Bunishing Shot combo to take down heavier stuff. Is it a cute gimmick or actually viable for what I intend for it to do? (and did I fail at my math?)

Also, I don't know ANYTHING on the bow side for Braver. So if someone better knowing suggests taking full reversal cover and/or snatch step over rapid shoot up or something, then why not?

So you're a Magical Girl?

This build will give you problems. I don't think even the compounded effect of wand explosions on mobs will dish out enough damage to matter, especially since you didn't put any points into strengthening your wand. As for taking down "heavy stuff," your damage there will be lacking as well.

I mean, it'll work. It won't work very well, but it'll work.

Banish + Magic = HNNG.

That is all.

*Considers stealing this idea.*

o3o

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    Get help.
    I'm taking a work shop on dealing with care giver grief on Wednesday.
    I'm honestly not that affected by the conditions in the nursing home I work at but over the 9 months I've been employed there I've made a lot of connections with people who are dead now and I've seen people who I'd consider close friends slowly lose their ability to perform ADLs or slowly forget who I am. It's rough but I am getting help for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    So you're a Magical Girl?

This build will give you problems. I don't think even the compounded effect of wand explosions on mobs will dish out enough damage to matter, especially since you didn't put any points into strengthening your wand. As for taking down "heavy stuff," your damage there will be lacking as well.

I mean, it'll work. It won't work very well, but it'll work.
    I heard Banish + Magic is hella (with vibras of course). Is it pretty bad? D:

Also, it's not a wand build but it's easily wand-able. If teching mobs would be significantly better than wand bashing them by all means forget I mentioned the wand

Uh, well, it's alright if you use Vibras Bow and Light techs, but not so much any other bow PAs besides Banish Arrow. And you'll definitely have PP issues without Force's Charge PP Revival.

Weak Stance won't boost your bow or wand damage unless you hit actual weak points, even with 50% Light on your weapon. Though it will boost Wand Gear explosions.

And of course your damage will completely suck against anything not weak to Light... So I hope you have something else to play in those areas.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Uh, well, it's alright if you use Vibras Bow and Light techs, but not so much any other bow PAs besides Banish Arrow. And you'll definitely have PP issues without Force's Charge PP Revival.

Weak Stance won't boost your bow or wand damage unless you hit actual weak points, even with 50% Light on your weapon. Though it will boost Wand Gear explosions.

And of course your damage will completely suck against anything not weak to Light... So I hope you have something else to play in those areas.
    Says duh really loudly but in a polite way because you never know how stupid people are I mean look at me I'm suggesting a Br/Te build revolving around something I don't even know is good or not.

Is Banish + Magic good though? (honestly has no idea)

Usually the only viable place for hybridding is if you're fighting a level difficulty lower than what you should be. Like in TACOs, FoHu is perfectly fine just because the monsters have low hp. At least in Nab I. Where they're the weakest.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Usually the only viable place for hybridding is if you're fighting a level difficulty lower than what you should be. Like in TACOs, FoHu is perfectly fine just because the monsters have low hp. At least in Nab I. Where they're the weakest.
    Te/Hu(Fi) is pretty hella so oops hybrids work pretty very well.

Also, in the Br/Te case it's spelled "One trick pony on a gimmick that may or may not even work well" not "hybrid."

I'm not doing R-Atk damage and sometimes magic because swag, I'm doing specific magic in a specific type of situation to play to it's advantage and banish + Magic.

This isn't an arguably fuel efficient but kind of slow car, it's Banish + Magic.

By the way, is banish + magic even good though? (because that may knock EVERYTHING down here and this entire argument could be undermined by the verdict)

My Fo/Br has huge issues with pp when using bow. Banishing shot limits you to using Namegid or fast cast techs to get the most out of it, but these have high pp costs.

Br/Te wand whacks are good mob clearing if there's a lot of mobs. Not so good with 1-3... but you can just use techs. It's no biggie.

Banish techs could be used like a poor man's Elysion. Spam uncharged namegid to your heart's content with max pp convert and get double damage.

My lowbie Force can down ragne in half the time using a 500 tatk bow compared to using a rod. Imagine if I had vibras.
    Last edited by holmwood; Mar 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM.