Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Spoiler!

- Extra -
    Spoiler!
    - Extra Plus -
    Spoiler!

And that concludes this arc and MultiCore's cameo. I want to thank Sacrificial for allowing me to use his character in my story.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; May 31, 2016 at 09:19 AM.

Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Spoiler!

You would think this would be an easy thing to say, but I have finally decided to take a break *kid yays*. I was going to post something for both the Extra and Extra Plus lines, but I decided to leave be for now and use them as something I can work off of later. If anything it should give me time to really think about their direction, since the Extra series was originally meant to be happy and full of fun. If anyone has a questions, i'll be happy to answer them. Once again, I would like to thank everyone for reading my story, even if it was just a little bit. And until then, i'll see you guys around.

You deserve it! My two questions are: 1) If the Extra story was meant to be happy and fun, why do you think it got a bit more serious lately? (Not complaining, just curious.) And 2) How do you plan to spend your downtime, besides coming up with new story ideas?

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

When the parents got more involved in the story, their drama came with them, along with the usual family life nonsense. For almost all of the Extra entries I had to cut out content because sometimes I felt that they would be getting too much spot light; and because all the parents are people from the main story, I found it pretty easy to just plop them right in at any given time. To make it all work, I would have to rethink how I want to write the Extra chapters. Do I want it to jump between characters every chapter, do I want to put in more time to thoroughly weave all the extra stuff together and make it all work, or do I want to devote new branch to include more of what’s going on in the background? Just like I did with Extra Plus. A lot of the stuff isn’t all that bad. Most of it was mainly keeping the stars of the show as the main focus of the story, but there are also a few slightly dark bits I wanted to include in the lore. This would include things the children or the audience normally wouldn’t see, because I wanted to keep the mood light.

For example on Yoshi’s (Bitol’s) end of things, I have a scene where he’s looking at a painting, very similar to what Reinhardt did, and a guest comes in to inform him that his son got in trouble again. Maybe he injured a fellow student at the academy. In response to this news, Yoshi would smash his hand over a nearby end table, making it snap a leg and cause all of its contents to fall off. After that, he would calmly turn around and say something like, “Thank you. I shall head to the Melchior shortly,” and add something like, “And don’t worry about the mess. I’ll clean it up later.” After this, there might be a reflection or comparison to his past (main story) self, where he would have shown more sorrow, less violence and how he would have quietly accepted the news. Along with this would be Lyn’s constant attempts to woo Yoshi after the main story and a summary of the events that led up to Krezentia’s creation.

On Kazamir Jr’s end of the things, the story will tell of how his mother would constantly complain to his teachers and nearly murder one of them for being racist against dewmans. It would also tell how he would go on missions with his father and how, one a rare occasion, his father would force him to murder someone as part of his training. On one occasion, his mother would catch them in the act and give his father a good scolding. Then would go on to tell her son that if you want to make sure someone is dead, give them a messy death because then they would have a lower chance of coming back alive, but to not worry about doing stuff like that because she will do that for him anyways.

In the end, I think the biggest part of what I want to include is more interaction between Kreszentia and her stepfather, because throughout the entire series he’s always been pushed off to the side as some random joe in the story. In reality, Kreszentia loves him very much and will constantly go to him for help and advice. Outside of life advice though, she would never go to him for combat related help because he’s a pacifist. Still it would always make Lyn, her mother, mad because Kreszentia will never do the same for her. I actually have a lot of fun bits involving her and her stepfather. He can be a really silly person and is big on dioramas and scale miniatures.

As for question 2, uh, become a space hobo I guess. Aside from life and school, there are a lot of games i've been getting into. So that's should be fun. I want to get back into ceramics,but will have to put money aside for that. Will probably have to make a homemade kiln in my backyard first too. If not, I may start to get into making dioramas myself. I would just need to find a place to store everything I make and figure out what to do with them after i'm done. Which shouldn't be too much of a concern as they take a lot of effort to make look good. Other than that, who knows where the wind will take me?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Okay, time to catch up with Yoshi's stuff...
    Holy hell I forgot how much content he pushes out. I guess it's time for a marathon!

Spoiler!

Yeb. Makes me feel bad though. MultiCore was much more involved than Stukasa's characters in comparison.

@yoshiblue:
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^