Page 662 of 663 FirstFirst ... 162562612652659660661662663 LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6622

Why is [CP cost reduction] not a frame (yet)? It is fairly important to a few chips now (most notably at least three A-frames), and has been in the game for quite some time itself, yet still doesn't warrant a frame/category? Kind of baffles me tbh...

(...that and I just personally wouldn't mind seeing them in a list, at least, since I rely on a CP-increase A-frame...) (ω`)

I can start if nothing else? It is kind of fitting even, that we are up to P-frame (or we could just call it CP-frame? heh), and it doesn't matter if it is 'unofficially officially' accepted as a frame or not, it would still be helpful at least to see them grouped or whatnot. Granted, I won't be able to help much though, since like I said, I don't know many that have it as a feature/ability, other than say, Psychowand and Orochi Agito I think, so... idk?

I had to personally look for all of the speed increase chips too, although people probably don't care about that unless they're using that new Gene & Duna chip
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    New Chip!

Space Tuna
    Ability: NONSTOPPU MAGURO TORUNAAAAADOOOOOOO
    1. Dramatically increase attack power if the currently-equipped Weapon is Ice Element. (H Frame)
    Active Chip
    Effect Time: Long
    Link Skill: Active Chip CP Consumption -10%
    Limited Effect: EQ Drop x2, EQ Battle Timer +10s
    If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would buy AC to waste on scratches donate/pay you to do this for all chips... ~( ̄ω ̄)~
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Why is [CP cost reduction] not a frame (yet)?
    We can't consider CP Cost Reduction a "Frame" because it doesn't modify damage, it's a sub-effect. However, most A Frames are bundled with CP Cost modifications, so it's fairly easy to tell what Chips have the sub-effect.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I had to personally look for all of the speed increase chips too, although people probably don't care about that unless they're using that new Gene & Duna chip
    There are only three such Chips in the game, that's why they aren't categorized. It's not like speed up isn't a good sub-effect either, it's just that there are very few Chips that have it and the ones that do are rather mediocre damage-wise except for Gene & Duna.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jan 12, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Calling upon the power of a fallen angel. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Blade Stabilizer-NT
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Trying to beat the random number god. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]

We can't consider CP Cost Reduction a "Frame" because it doesn't modify damage, it's a sub-effect. However, most A Frames are bundled with CP Cost modifications, so it's fairly easy to tell what Chips have the sub-effect.
    Ah, I didn't know Frames were only for damage modification/multipliers only. Maybe we could consider adding categories for non-damage related effects then?

And the reason I mention the CP Cost modifying chips, is precisely because a few of the A-Frames that significantly increase CP cost (instead of reducing it), which basically need another chip, ideally of a different frame, to offset said increase.

A-Frames like Summer Gene v2, Luther, etc. are nice in that they reduce cost, but for the ones that have a CP cost increase, like New Years Annette (which is a staggering 40% cost increase; to offset her staggering A-Frame boost), Fubuki/Ancient Quartz, etc., they basically require a second chip that has a CP Cost reduction.

I have used Ancient Quartz in my setup for months as my A-Frame, and never had a CP cost reduction chip to offset that increase, which can be really troublesome, so trying to use a New Years Annette without one just sounds painful. Hence why I was wondering which other chips can offer this effect, and thus leading me to ask/be curious about why it wasn't a frame (which you answered).

Would definitely be interested in a category or group or whatnot being made though. Or just a list of them; which I may eventually make myself at some point I guess. Just need to draw a motivation chip from my daily life draws...

There are only three such Chips in the game, that's why they aren't categorized. It's not like speed up isn't a good sub-effect either, it's just that there are very few Chips that have it and the ones that do are rather mediocre damage-wise except for Gene & Duna.
    There are 14.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    There are 14.
    Hm, maybe I was misinformed.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Calling upon the power of a fallen angel. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Trying to beat the random number god. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]

Thanks for the answers in the previous page.

Current maximum Drive is 193, right?

Yes drive increase will occur when the release a new chapter of the story

Of course there's something I forgot to do on Tuesday...

esScratch: Rose Server w/ Fornis Physis! (1/17~1/24)

New Chip!

Rose Server
    Ability: Lazy Tea Break
    1. Photon Arts have a chance to inflict Mirage.
    2. Dramatically increase damage against enemies afflicted by Mirage. (C Frame)
    Trigger: Successful Just Attack
    Effect Time: Long
    Link Skill: Support Chip Activation Rate +10%
    Limited Effect: Gaiden Gauge Rate x2

Notable Chips

Orochi Agito (13*)
    Fornis Physis (Seasonal 12*)
    Blossom Star Matoi (AC Scratch)
    Nox Dinas (New Side Story)
    Fray Fiora
    Red Scorpio
    Dies Ryu
    Meteor Cudgel
    Craft Plosion