Page 755 of 758 FirstFirst ... 255655705745752753754755756757758 LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 7578

New year or christmas chip any good?
    https://pso2.jp/es/sp/players/news/?id=6379
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    New year or christmas chip any good?
    https://pso2.jp/es/sp/players/news/?id=6379
    Both are actually New Years'.

Khorshid seems to be great if you're running a deck with a light element PA - chips with multiple damage types are always great to use if you can meet the requirements.

Patty and Tia is the one that interests me the most. It's a chip with 5 different effects, but the effect you get depends on the slot you put it in. Basically it makes it a chip that can fit in any deck - this can be a huge plus.

Happy New Years everyone!

Similar to last week, enter any menu and then return to the lobby 10 times to get all 10 rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Happy New Years everyone!

Similar to last week, enter any menu and then return to the lobby 10 times to get all 10 rewards
    Last week?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Last week?
    I think it was last week... or maybe 2 weeks ago? The one featuring Santa SleighThey didn't test the new daily reward system well, and we got all 10 rewards within 5mins just by entering any menu and returning to the main lobby. Same thing happens now with New year Khorsid.

I think it was last week... or maybe 2 weeks ago? The one featuring Santa SleighThey didn't test the new daily reward system well, and we got all 10 rewards within 5mins just by entering any menu and returning to the main lobby. Same thing happens now with New year Khorsid.
    i just saw that thing on day 1 and then i didnt see it ever again

since Etoile got release , the exp share does not work with 1 character, i distributed 50% exp on fighter and bouncer each , both started on lvl1 and i am lvl 85 on etoile and those classes on es didnt lvl up

the Etoile its bugged on that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    since Etoile got release , the exp share does not work with 1 character, i distributed 50% exp on fighter and bouncer each , both started on lvl1 and i am lvl 85 on etoile and those classes on es didnt lvl up

the Etoile its bugged on that matter?
    I had some trouble too at the start. It got fixed, but I do not remember what I did to fix it. Try changing all exp settings, then logout and relog on PSO2es to check if the settings have been saved.

I had some trouble too at the start. It got fixed, but I do not remember what I did to fix it. Try changing all exp settings, then logout and relog on PSO2es to check if the settings have been saved.
    the settings are in place , i think i will put 1% on cubes and see what happen .

also does anybody have an issue which whenever you finish a mision , automatically send you to the main menu , the rematch button became useless for now

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the settings are in place , i think i will put 1% on cubes and see what happen .

also does anybody have an issue which whenever you finish a mision , automatically send you to the main menu , the rematch button became useless for now
    Yes. It's an issue tied to the New Year campaign with Khorsid and her 10 daily login rewards. After any quest the game tries to push you to the lobby to reward you for the next day on the scratch even if you have completed it.