Page 642 of 758 FirstFirst ... 142542592632639640641642643644645652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 7578

Does anyone know if the pso2ES with work on the new Samsung Note 8? i was thinking of getting one, but i need to know if it is compatble with Samsung Note 8. thanks in advance. also does the patch pso2es english app work on Samsung note 8 too?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Does anyone know if the pso2ES with work on the new Samsung Note 8? i was thinking of getting one, but i need to know if it is compatble with Samsung Note 8. thanks in advance. also does the patch pso2es english app work on Samsung note 8 too?
    Yes it will - I use one myself. The game will even scale properly to the extended display as well if you choose to set it to full screen.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Jesus Christ you can exchange 5 haze draal chips for sacrifice darker NT

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%A7%E3%83%AB

Exactly the same attributes as Kvelle Arion, but beats the Arion by 108 ATK. This essentially puts in competition with most of the high-end Swords in the game, since it gives a +15% damage bonus to JAs and is only outpaced by Zein/Qli by 16 ATK. Assuming the other Raete weapons follow this trend, they'll probably be the best All Class weapons in the game, which will open up some interesting options.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Caduceus has saved my utterly atrocious Light deck just in time to deal with that pain in the ass Haze. Won't say no to that Grim Barrage EX I hit with her, either.

I hope she doesn't fall the fuck over, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Jesus Christ you can exchange 5 haze draal chips for sacrifice darker NT
    I was curious as to why one would bother doing that, until I looked it up and noticed its SAF. (I am guessing that's what makes this important anyway?)

Yup. Farming 11* weapons in the Extreme quests is a pain, and the stages where they would drop the most have a limited run count per week. Paying 30 chips for a Flict/Alter Arma SAF is infinitely better.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 17, 2017 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%A7%E3%83%AB

Exactly the same attributes as Kvelle Arion, but beats the Arion by 108 ATK. This essentially puts in competition with most of the high-end Swords in the game, since it gives a +15% damage bonus to JAs and is only outpaced by Zein/Qli by 16 ATK. Assuming the other Raete weapons follow this trend, they'll probably be the best All Class weapons in the game, which will open up some interesting options.
    Yes its good for PSO2es, btw its 13% power JA and 15% PP recovery same as Arion, eng patch i think have wrong translation.
    I not sure but isnt only Arion atm have Technique ( - chip cost ) ? When Rate Kvelle have only Attribute Resonance, can anyone confirm ?
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it looks like the es swiki is also reporting that Raete only has Attribute Resonance - Attack, which means with the right element these weapons might be absurdly devastating in es with the right element and chip lineup.

granted, since you are giving up potentially using Attribute Resonance - Technique, you wouldn't be able to get away with as many absurd chip combinations either, or at least have to downgrade your PA chip to a lower rank to compensate.

they recently buffed weapon stat level requirements so you could use at least use Gix weapons at full power at level 75 on the correct class, so since these weapons still have less atk than gix, and are allclass, you should be able to use them on any class at max stats so long as you are level 75

The sacrifice darker are appealing for the SAF but Haze Draal is extremely fustrating to fight with the jump backs and the knockdowns.