Page 708 of 758 FirstFirst ... 208608658698705706707708709710711718 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7578

So the most recent patch changed the numerical cap from 999,999 to presumably 999,999,999. You can really see just how strong a specific loadout is now. I managed around 52m with a big rngfist against an ex storyboss, which is probably the closest you can get to a controlled environment due to them never having pse boosts. It'd be harder to test multi hit pa's though thanks to the 'low' hp anything that isn't an xh trigger has.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

well it shouldn't too hard to reverse-engineer the modifiers if you can take the PA into an EX boss with no other chips equipped

Though tbh I kinda wish people figured out the values on some of the older chips, just so I know how bad they really are and such

Is the pso2es swiki not being updated with the new chips or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So the most recent patch changed the numerical cap from 999,999 to presumably 999,999,999. You can really see just how strong a specific loadout is now. I managed around 52m with a big rngfist against an ex storyboss, which is probably the closest you can get to a controlled environment due to them never having pse boosts. It'd be harder to test multi hit pa's though thanks to the 'low' hp anything that isn't an xh trigger has.
    Hey would you like to share your build with us? 52m is impressive. Were you using the 11* meteor fist?

Can someone explain how the guy in this video is achieving a 100/100 loadout with those chips when it should be 104/100?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPPeM5JhoA

He's using a lightning arion knucks which i suppose reduces lightning chips cost by 2 just like dominacio does, and then falclaw reduces the PA cost to half.

I guess it should be like this:
    Falclaw, Darker Busters, Bruno, Seiga Javelin and dark 11* meteor fist.
    32(34-2) + 26 + 10 (12-2) + 28 + 8 (16/2) = 104

How is he doing this? Do the units have anything to do with it? Does arion actually reduce more cost than dominacio? I can do an almost identical set up but i just can't get under 100 cost.
    Last edited by DavidAG; Sep 17, 2018 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Can someone explain how the guy in this video is achieving a 100/100 loadout with those chips when it should be 104/100?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPPeM5JhoA

He's using a lightning arion knucks which i suppose reduces lightning chips cost by 2 just like dominacio does, and then falclaw reduces the PA cost to half.

I guess it should be like this:
    Falclaw, Darker Busters, Bruno, Seiga Javelin and dark 11* meteor fist.
    32(34-2) + 26 + 10 (12-2) + 28 + 8 (16/2) = 104

How is he doing this? Do the units have anything to do with it? Does arion actually reduce more cost than dominacio? I can do an almost identical set up but i just can't get under 100 cost.
    The Arion series can decrease cost further, based on their grind cap/level.

Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    The Arion series can decrease cost further, based on their grind cap/level.

Oooh dammit. Alright thanks, I thought they had the same cost reduction. Ugh getting a +35 arion now is gonna be kinda hard for me. Also am I getting this wrong or do the raete weapons not reduce chip costs? Is "attribute resonance - skill" the thing that reduces it?

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    Hey would you like to share your build with us? 52m is impressive. Were you using the 11* meteor fist?
    You generally want a raw damage booster (to remove element penalty) and different frames such as D, F, E, etc
    I use Seraphy (E +150%), Halloween matoi (F +160%), 4th anni chip, huey (knuckles dmg + 9000), rng fist 11* (+100% compared to 6*) which gives me 76m dmg vs ex lord
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Oooh dammit. Alright thanks, I thought they had the same cost reduction. Ugh getting a +35 arion now is gonna be kinda hard for me. Also am I getting this wrong or do the raete weapons not reduce chip costs? Is "attribute resonance - skill" the thing that reduces it?
    Raete gives you bonus % weapon atk based on how much element of the weapon's element you have built up; about 0.15% per element; which is +37.5% weapon stats with 250 element, 46.5% with 310. It's possible that there is a hard cap of +50% weapon stats like [All-attribute resonance - skill] has; it's just that it's easier to reach that cap on a dominacio weapon using all elements.

the bonus weapon atk is treated before you actually get atk based on how much element you have built, so it can be fairly significant.

that said; if you have a 14* weapon of that category available, and have the class that can use it to the current es level cap, they pack enough raw atk without any special es abilities that unless you have a LOT of element to fuel a Raete or Dominacio weapon, those might be better to use

Dominacio and Arion still got the same-element cost reduction ability going for them though, and Arion are all-class with early learner too

So you can now stack Supreme/XH triggers in the EM - I just put 4 together, and created an 800 million HP monstrosity. Thankfully the attack power doesn't scale up in the same way that HP does, though it will do slightly more damage per trigger used. Good news is, the reward will scale to the number of triggers used in terms of points (the drop count stays the same), so you don't really lose much, but the drop rate and the share rate goes way up with this change (since there's a very good chance you aren't one-cycling a multi-trigger boss).