Page 623 of 758 FirstFirst ... 123523573613620621622623624625626633673723 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    1. I haven't started working on CFs for those BQ weapons yet, because since I just started playing not too long ago, I am trying to catch up by spamming Deus weapons and a couple more Beach Wars copies first, since the BQ ones will be around for quite some time yet. And yea, I read the description about them reducing more cost based on higher element, which would take some time (and if I am not mistaken, they are OT weapons? If so, would be a pain to grind, although I still couldn't really afford if they were NT weapons anyway with others that would be ahead of them in order of importance).

2. I literally started wasting FUN pts on the FUN scratch because Facet was one of only like three or four 4-6* PA&Techs I was still missing >_> (wanted to test it at least). Got it eventually, though haven't used/tested it out yet. Still sticking with Million Storm for now, though like I said, it is still just the 6*. I am guessing the amount variations are listed on swiki? I will probably check later or something, although seems a bit pointless when I don't even have them yet (and would be happy to get any one of the stronger variants; would let me start wasting some of the bajillion lillipas I have now too). (And did they give a date for when those re-release SEGA chips were going to be available, or just vaguely announce them? Kind of saving til then unless something else I really want shows up first).

3. I haven't actually counted (I take screenshots, so if I feel like going back and seeing which chips have a tendency to give better gifts, I can focus on them; or something), and I was going to ask a long time ago and exaggerate that I had gotten 50+ gifts already at that point with no rainbow stone. But I am pretty sure I have gotten close to, or surpassed, that number in actuality by now -> still no sign of a rainbow stone. Yay... Heck, I think I have only gotten a gold stone once or twice tbh. It's usually just 10* chip release mats, or the rare/occasional weaponoid booster or silver stone here or there, etc.
    Weapon chip can give their weapon or camo depending on the chip, beside the stones
    Character chip give 11* Rappy chip for big exp instead.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

whats the new exchange chips anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    whats the new exchange chips anyway
    This one?

It's in her descritption

When sueccess just attack, attack get boosted greatly, CP cost is reduced, nad activation rate for support/passive chip is raised

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Weapon chip can give their weapon or camo depending on the chip, beside the stones
    Character chip give 11* Rappy chip for big exp instead.
    Hmm... none of my very few Character chips have a present gauge, so didn't know about the Rappy Chip.

As for the Weaponoid chips, I have only ever gotten a weapon once (Koi Houou's second ever gift to me; 4-slot with soul/gift rec.), and like I mentioned, only gotten Gold Stones once or twice, the occasional Booster (almost always from Bluesy Summer Vac.), and occasionally a silver stone. For the most part though, its usually/almost always 10* chip release materials (which I don't really need because you get a ton of them from EQs/EMs).

-----

Side note/question: Which of the two daily/weekday quests (the easy one or easier one) is best for 8* crystals? I have always had a ton of rappy chips, so now I just have a ton of chips that need released (mostly PAs and stuff that are left) and each one needs 1-3 8* crystals amongst other things. It's the only mat I have ever really been short on (aside from the 10* fire one once or twice [since half the elements/chips seem to require Fire instead of anything else], but fine with it now courtesy of EQs/EMs).

And is there any point to running the daily quest on the weekend (the 'Unit Acquisition' version)? Is it just to hope for soul rec. drops? Or can you still get mats from it as well? Only ran it a few times a while back when I started and never got mats, so assumed you couldn't.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

This one?

It's in her descritption

When sueccess just attack, attack get boosted greatly, CP cost is reduced, nad activation rate for support/passive chip is raised
    yeah when they release a new chip outside of the gatcha, I cant run google translate on their description; thanks.
    I mean I guess my phone could do google image translation, so maybe I just didnt try hard enough

is that the same ultra-low activation rate as the other recycle chips? still sounds like a nice grab-bag of abilities though
    And is there any point to running the daily quest on the weekend (the 'Unit Acquisition' version)? Is it just to hope for soul rec. drops? Or can you still get mats from it as well? Only ran it a few times a while back when I started and never got mats, so assumed you couldn't.
    yeah that's about it; I almost want to say they might have bumped up the droprates on receptor units with a decent number of slots on it at some point, but I cant really tell for sure

what is (the 'Unit Acquisition' version)? And also what is a good quest for soul receptor units they drop from?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    what is (the 'Unit Acquisition' version)? And also what is a good quest for soul receptor units they drop from?
    haven't played that in a while. You can sometimes get these killing bosses in the story. Best way is via an Eq

Hmm... none of my very few Character chips have a present gauge, so didn't know about the Rappy Chip.

As for the Weaponoid chips, I have only ever gotten a weapon once (Koi Houou's second ever gift to me; 4-slot with soul/gift rec.), and like I mentioned, only gotten Gold Stones once or twice, the occasional Booster (almost always from Bluesy Summer Vac.), and occasionally a silver stone. For the most part though, its usually/almost always 10* chip release materials (which I don't really need because you get a ton of them from EQs/EMs).

-----

Side note/question: Which of the two daily/weekday quests (the easy one or easier one) is best for 8* crystals? I have always had a ton of rappy chips, so now I just have a ton of chips that need released (mostly PAs and stuff that are left) and each one needs 1-3 8* crystals amongst other things. It's the only mat I have ever really been short on (aside from the 10* fire one once or twice [since half the elements/chips seem to require Fire instead of anything else], but fine with it now courtesy of EQs/EMs).

If you want soul receptor, you can do the Classic mission, people used to do the Vol and Malmoth for Soul receptor unit.

Screenshot dump

If you want soul receptor, you can do the Classic mission, people used to do the Vol and Malmoth for Soul receptor unit.
    I was just curious if that's what it was for (aside from beginners who don't play PSO2 and actually need the units).

I, personally, don't need any more soul/any receptor stuff atm, because I essentially have no idea what to do with them myself atm because I don't mess with affixing yet (couldn't afford it anyway) and I had to make a second character JUST to store my ___ receptor stuff, and it's well over 200/300 already (think it's actually around 250 atm). The game refuses to give me a shop pass, so I am probably going to have to start scrapping the lowest-#-of-slot items soon, I guess (or at least part of the way through the next es EQ/EM anyway). Oh well (I am probably keeping ones that aren't worth anything anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    haven't played that in a while. You can sometimes get these killing bosses in the story. Best way is via an Eq
    People still do. Since all bosses have a chance of dropping receptors, at any number of slots, you're best bet is really running - run the first rockbear for 2 stamina over and over again. Put the game on auto, and tap a few times every 2-3 minutes or so. Only downside is how much junk that gets dumped into your inventory.

EM is not a bad way to get receptors, since your'e getting them from 2 sources at once, but once your bonus scratch hits stage 9, you're not getting anymore, unless you take another character through the gauntlet, or you only rely on the boss fight itself.

I was just curious if that's what it was for (aside from beginners who don't play PSO2 and actually need the units).

I, personally, don't need any more soul/any receptor stuff atm, because I essentially have no idea what to do with them myself atm because I don't mess with affixing yet (couldn't afford it anyway) and I had to make a second character JUST to store my ___ receptor stuff, and it's well over 200/300 already (think it's actually around 250 atm). The game refuses to give me a shop pass, so I am probably going to have to start scrapping the lowest-#-of-slot items soon, I guess (or at least part of the way through the next es EQ/EM anyway). Oh well (I am probably keeping ones that aren't worth anything anyway).
    At this point, it's just a means for people to make large amounts of bank. Without a shop pass, you're probably not going to be able to take advantage anyway but if you did, just finding a 6s soul receptor (it's possible, not likely, but chances are still better than finding a 14* weapon) or a few 5s would fund your affixing quite easily.