Page 636 of 758 FirstFirst ... 136536586626633634635636637638639646686736 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    -The introduction of Link skills, where chips can be linked with another chip to enable additional ability (so think of it as equipping more than 5 chips, but only 5 have their main abilities and stats, while the other 5 are to give additional bonuses)

-Eternal Tower - If you played PSZero, you know what to expect here. Basically a non-stop run through a dungeon with many floors. No final floor count was given but since the inspiration was clearly Zero, we may see 101 floors again.

As for 13* chips, now its starting to feel like pay to win. 2 Evolutions to go from chip level 50 > 70 > 90, and decreases your PA/Tech chip cost, on top of the requisite damage bonuses; seems pretty busted to me, especially if the equip cost isn't much higher from 12 * (this is supposition, I wouldn't know what the 13* chips would cost to equip).
    I think something snapped in my head when I heard the words "Eternal Tower".

*flashbacks to marathoning VH Eternal Tower until 3AM*

The rewards better be damn worth it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is the Halloween Matoi chip any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    Is the Halloween Matoi chip any good?
    It's a 26 cost F type chip that gives 160/180% damage boost and recover 10% HP every 9 second, you decide you want it in your load out.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

2nd Release and Link chips are interesting, not to mention 13* ofc will be huge upgrade and very rare as it was with H44 Missouri T.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Looks like we're getting yet another reskinned Nox weapon. Except they've moved on from purple and white to white/black/red. They must be trying for maximum edge factor.

In all seriousness, since this is a drop-only 13*, its looking to be an Arion competitor.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

aw so it's not a camo? lame.

anyway fun fact: arion and this one were both in that old icon sheet from episode 4 release that also leaked the ffxiv collab

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    That seems fair... lol. That set of rolls probably included more Fever rolls than I have had in the last month... Across two characters...

I will get a crazy (good) result one day... Some day... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's a 26 cost F type chip that gives 160/180% damage boost and recover 10% HP every 9 second, you decide you want it in your load out.
    So in other words, probably a 'must-have/nevah-gonna-draw-her' chip? Lol.

What is the best chip to leave as your assist chip if you wanted to farm FUN pts? Or just in general/to be the most helpful/etc I guess? Is it better to leave one that fits the current event/quest needs the most (like the feather match is weak to Light/Lightning, so a good chip of either of those elements), or your strongest chip in general/overall, or a specific frame-type that people probably are lacking? Or something else entirely?

Also, when I tried to go through my friend list during the last EQ/EM, I was going to get rid of any that had been inactive for at least 4+ days (unless their assist chip was one I really need/used frequently), and I noticed when I sorted by login dates, it showed someone having not logged in for 3 days... However, I had literally just assisted on one of their triggers a few minutes before that. Had the list just not updated yet, or is it based off of when they last logged in to PSO2, or something? (Also, before anyone asks, no, I did not mix up the kanji for days/minutes/hours/etc lol.)

I just realized... the Dengeki Polytan Chips are fodder Chips used to upgrade your other Chips. Does that mean we're getting clones of the Nyau Chips as event rewards in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    That seems fair... lol. That set of rolls probably included more Fever rolls than I have had in the last month... Across two characters...

I will get a crazy (good) result one day... Some day... lol

So in other words, probably a 'must-have/nevah-gonna-draw-her' chip? Lol.
    The heck
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.