Page 510 of 758 FirstFirst ... 10410460500507508509510511512513520560610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is the Rappy Quest that pops up in ES random or is the time predetermined?
    Random, there are set time frame where it occurs.
    twice per day?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Random, there are set time frame where it occurs.
    twice per day?
    3 times per day.

I've always had the idea that Weaponoids were akin to "spirits" that fought alongside you when you wielded their Chips. With the reveal of the Weaponoids based on Radiant and Fray Fiora, it dawned on me that I would totally pay to see an anime adaptation of the PSO2es world at interprets the Weaponoids like this, but not lackluster like the actual anime.

Also, please let Radiant's ability be named "Stargazer". That would complete the package. (Ignoring the actual usage of the relevant attack.)
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 18, 2016 at 09:15 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I just hope Radiant is a decent chip because I've already decided on dumping my 500 or so medals for it just for the voice actor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yes, I'd like an es anime spinoff, if only to elaborate on the story.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Okay I hope anyone who answers this says no because otherwise I'm going to be incredibly mad I saw this too late. I was just browsing through the visiphone and came across a 13* rifle listed that was all class and had a JA pot, シュタヤーアリオン, which confused and delighted me to no end having a character who is a TE/RA and has been stuck using a Live one for the longest. Looking on how to get it requires exchanging 20 of one item, マテリアル・ゼロ, but more like 40 to get 60 ele.

Anyway have I missed out on the chance to get this rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Okay I hope anyone who answers this says no because otherwise I'm going to be incredibly mad I saw this too late. I was just browsing through the visiphone and came across a 13* rifle listed that was all class and had a JA pot, シュタヤーアリオン, which confused and delighted me to no end having a character who is a TE/RA and has been stuck using a Live one for the longest. Looking on how to get it requires exchanging 20 of one item, マテリアル・ゼロ, but more like 40 to get 60 ele.

Anyway have I missed out on the chance to get this rifle?
    No, Material Zero is the new EQ prize/material.
    We should be getting another EQ this maintance, so you can try and get it, it has a chance to drop as a EQ prize, and material zero is a normal drop in the new highest difficulity for ES

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    No, Material Zero is the new EQ prize/material.
    We should be getting another EQ this maintance, so you can try and get it, it has a chance to drop as a EQ prize, and material zero is a normal drop in the new highest difficulity for ES
    So only at the highest difficulty do both the weapons and materials drop? Well crud. That is what I get for neglecting es too much. Though I guess I could switch to TE and try to make something work thanks to shared xp it is already 70.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    So only at the highest difficulty do both the weapons and materials drop? Well crud. That is what I get for neglecting es too much. Though I guess I could switch to TE and try to make something work thanks to shared xp it is already 70.
    He's not exactly a solo friendly, you need very specific gear and build to be able to one-shot him for his total HP, having a active friend list is more important.

The last one, I remember having over 75 Million HP

Screenshot dump

If you have 4 characters though, you should be able to claim at least 1 weapon by event's end. Material Zero is also part of the rewards you can get from the achievement list (assuming they don't change it). Last EM, they had it so that you get 1 Material zero for each Supreme Trigger you put up and have cleared for the first five stones, so 4 characters, 5 triggers each = 20 material zero.

Speaking of the weapons, looks like they'll be adding Sword, Launcher and T. Dags (or is it D. Blades?) to the list of obtainable Arion weapons with this EQ. Considering the buffs T. Dags have gotten recently and how the Arion weapons work in es and that I think they're the strongest weapons in each of their category raw attack-wise, I wonder how crazy they're going to be now. lol

I also didn't realize this, but the effect of the Cost down on the Arion weapons actually seems goes up when you Overlimit the weapon's grind? That's actually pretty nuts. swiki doesn't have a value for +35, but +33 seems to be -2 cost so I think we can assume +35 is -3?