Page 522 of 758 FirstFirst ... 22422472512519520521522523524525532572622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 7578

Good point on that one. Don't really see much reason to go in on another weapon type at the moment since Facet is so bonkers. I retired all my TMGs especially considering the secondary ability on the Radiant weaponoid made dealing with Soma (and any other boss who can status easily) in close range very manageable since I couldn't get shocked any more.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Managed to +31 the Arion TD out of this, here's hoping that the next EQ is good enough to warrant farming Zero's again.

In all honesty rather than +31, you should've opted for +30 of two different elements, or two of the same on different chsracters. Going above 30 is only beneficial if you can get it to 33 or higher, imo.
    Last edited by Atmius; Dec 27, 2016 at 04:13 PM.

Just gonna put this out there but we need more inventory or a better way to manage all these bonus scratch points we're getting if we're actually doing SH/XH actively. I sit around 275/600 in my chips inventory and I have 450K bonus scratch to burn through for cubes and other stuff now and it's gonna take /forever/. I already burned through 200K bonus scratch points on two separate occasions.

I really wish we could just go to 1000 inventory in es, have more than 3 loadouts at a time and have some sort of My Set where you can tie weapons, class and units to a loadout for much easier switching.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    In all honesty rather than +31, you should've opted for +30 of two different elements, or two of the same on different chsracters. Going above 30 is only beneficial if you can get it to 33 or higher, imo.
    I haven't combined them yet, so thats still an option.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    I haven't combined them yet, so thats still an option.
    Keep it that way. If you absolutely must grind the element, do it the oldfashioned way of +1 ele at a time from exchange 13* weapons imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Just gonna put this out there but we need more inventory or a better way to manage all these bonus scratch points we're getting if we're actually doing SH/XH actively. I sit around 275/600 in my chips inventory and I have 450K bonus scratch to burn through for cubes and other stuff now and it's gonna take /forever/. I already burned through 200K bonus scratch points on two separate occasions.

I really wish we could just go to 1000 inventory in es, have more than 3 loadouts at a time and have some sort of My Set where you can tie weapons, class and units to a loadout for much easier switching.
    If you haven't filled out the feedback form yet, it's the perfect place to mention it. Personally, I think the 600 library we have now is adequate f(for me at least), but the bonus scratch max of 10/time, combined with the present box mandating you accept from it as opposed to being able to directly discard or sell from it as being problems. A proper set where you can have units and possibly even class tied to each loadout would definitely be appreciated, along with 3 extra loadout slots allowing for all elements.

With New Year comes chip revivals, and we've already gotten our first batch:

From 28th to 29th (expiring 23:59 JST) we get a revival of H44 Missouri, Tenimusou and Motav Prophecy. All decent chips with their own niche, but I feel like they've been hurt by the power creep of the recent 12* chips.

We also get a rivival of the Fantastic/Brilliant character illustration series chips, but with a twist: Their cost has all been reduced from 20 to 15 (also goes for chips acquired before this scratch). So with 310 element, you're looking at a 132% 15 cost E-frame chip. Still getting outmatched by Seraphy with a decent chip library, but if you need the specific element, I think they can be decent crutch chips now.

Also in the scratch are Clarita Visas and Biskedrop (story). Solid 12* chip and a pretty okay 11* chip if you have a lot of good light chips.

Personally not going to scratch this one, but I can see why one would.
    Last edited by Serinah; Dec 28, 2016 at 08:32 AM.

the scratch is garbage pretty much. Anything e frame is not worth scratching for more or less.

Well, if you don't have any good E-frames it's a decent scratch. But I agree that E-frames are so overabudant from so many sources, that this is probably not the scratch to go for.

Side A of the Weapnoid Countdown Revival only lasts till tomorrow, so the current set will get phased out. I'm pretty sure we'll see a Yamigarasu revival too.