Page 523 of 758 FirstFirst ... 23423473513520521522523524525526533573623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Side A of the Weapnoid Countdown Revival only lasts till tomorrow, so the current set will get phased out. I'm pretty sure we'll see a Yamigarasu revival too.
    The only weaponoid I really want to finally round out my decks, and I'm totally spent on medals. _(:3 」∠)_

+1 on wanting Yamigarasu. Not only is it an amazingly powerful chip, but I'm also desperately in need of Ice element, which Yamigarasu with story cleared would give. At this point I'm basically reliant on Sacred Duster friend chips + Matoi [Fantastic], which is less than ideal.

Edit:
    That being said, with the introduction of Christmas Annette being a non-E-frame chip with 140%/160%, but with a lower equip cost, I wonder if we're going to see chips in the near future that could phase out Yamigarasu's dominance
    Last edited by Serinah; Dec 28, 2016 at 11:39 AM.

To be honest, now a days I usually don't add Yamigarasu into my builds and rely more on the SP slot for that since my friends usually don't have B/D frame chips on the SP slot. As you mentioned, especially with Xmas Annette being 140% B frame on everything but Darkers, I found myself using Yamigarasu less since, even though her power boost on enemies is large, it relies on you procing a status first which can sometimes work right away and sometimes can take up to 30 seconds.

Especially with Arion weapons now, I would imagine people can aim for something more stable than statusing enemies.

even though her power boost on enemies is large, it relies on you procing a status first which can sometimes work right away and sometimes can take up to 30 seconds.

Of course it does give some additional damage through burn and poison (at this point I still have no clue what mirage and panic does), which does add up due to the large health pools of Supreme trigger bosses. But yeah, it can sometimes be a massive pain and damage loss to apply the statused, and wailing with normal attacks for 30-40 seconds without getting any procs is unfortunately not unknown to me.

Still the largest non-E-frame boost out there though, so definitely keeping my stockpile of Yamigarasu friends for now-

Mirage is kinda useless, makes enemies miss you at 30% rate even if the attack connects. Panic however, is awesome if the target can be affected by it - it can't initiate an attack at all (there are a few exceptions, but those are considered mobility actions which just happen to have an attack component, like Quartz). With Panic afflicted enemies you can get in about 2 full PAs in without any intervention whatsoever.

Yeah, it's not like Yami is bad, it's just there are comparable alternatives to using her now which is good. On SP slot, she'll still give the biggest power boost on a good cycle and unlike Rina/SORO (which has a comparable boost and it's G frame), if you stick a status, the power is available right away instead of being a slow ramp up.

To be honest, now a days I usually don't add Yamigarasu into my builds and rely more on the SP slot for that since my friends usually don't have B/D frame chips on the SP slot. As you mentioned, especially with Xmas Annette being 140% B frame on everything but Darkers, I found myself using Yamigarasu less since, even though her power boost on enemies is large, it relies on you procing a status first which can sometimes work right away and sometimes can take up to 30 seconds.

Especially with Arion weapons now, I would imagine people can aim for something more stable than statusing enemies.
    Million Arthur Thief Arthur collab chip is a good replacement for Yami

So just a damage boost chip..

攻撃力を超絶に増加し that usually mean 220/230% damage boost
    Last edited by Sizustar; Dec 28, 2016 at 07:06 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

It also increase the ability timers on your other chips when it activates. This can be useful for other chips that have rather short fuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It also increase the ability timers on your other chips when it activates. This can be useful for other chips that have rather short fuses.
    I don't see this useful for anything.
    Plus...There's already イデアルデュオス (ideal duos) from xq triggers that costs 28 increases and increases damage by a similar amount. Mine is already max ability level so he isn't that hard to get.

Given you ranked top 100, I think your opinion on that matter is a tad biased, though I would realistically agree due to the fact that most of my characters have it, mostly thanks to my cycling and just running on a single char until I got it and then changing last time around. I still think I have 4 chars without it, but they only ran 5-15 XH triggers each this week.